AAGE L NOST in prison

Charles

Patricia Ress and Aage Nost were on the BBC talking about the HDR unit. I did not know what happened to him, but this is why I found just now.

He claimed that the HDR did not work on BBC, but later people did not see him any more. Charges were [1]:ASSIST CRIM SYND/ LEAD GANG [2]:CONSPIRACY

AAGE L NOST in prison.

Aage L Nost Mugshot - Maricopa County, AZ

Information for Inmate 256119 NOST

I believe that the device works !
Can you email me at "[email protected]" ? I have few questions..

Thanks!

TimeFlipper

Patricia Ress and Aage Nost were on the BBC talking about the HDR unit. I did not know what happened to him, but this is why I found just now.

He claimed that the HDR did not work on BBC, but later people did not see him any more. Charges were [1]:ASSIST CRIM SYND/ LEAD GANG [2]:CONSPIRACY

AAGE L NOST in prison.

Aage L Nost Mugshot - Maricopa County, AZ

Information for Inmate 256119 NOST
Maybe the frequency of the BBC`s transmitter interfered with the HDR?

Tron1

it does work I don't know how but it does
I have no doubt. this machine can do wonder's but what you'll see is a mystery. you will probably
be a bit disappointed. but never that you could see for your eye's only unwritiable seeing eye's. your eye's write the future not your hand on a piece of paper. you write down what you saw.

Tron1

agae nost I knew he was that time traveler busted insider trading. they put up fake COUNTS. they do that. I guess I found my friend again. that would be carllissin.