Acoustical frequency for wormhole research paper

We have developed acoustic analogs of static traversable wormhole geometries of general relativity in which the stress tensor is pro- vided by the minimally coupled scalar field. This, in turn, implies that we have essentially modelled the wormhole exotic material and geometry together by means of usual fluid variables. (Rotating wormholes [40] can likewise be acoustically modelled following the developments in Ref.[6]). The wormhole analogs have been found to correspond to energy condition satisfying fluid or ordinary matter. This result stands in direct contrast to the fact that a very thin shell of exotic fluid is required to wrap up the Schwarzschild black hole horizon in its acoustic analog. The distinction appears somewhat counterintuitive

since, in the ordinary description, it is the wormhole, not the black hole, that contains energy violating exotic matter. (2) The acoustic analog of massless wormholes describes the singularity free Einstein-Rosen bridge model of elementary particles in a very inter- esting way. In this special case, we have found a new acoustic invariant that distinguishes the particle model from the massive analogs. (3) The nature of curvature singularity in the massive case has been brought forth in terms of the acoustic language. We have seen that the acoustic behaviors at the naked singularity are not too different from those at the horizon surface except in case (iii). Therefore, acoustically speaking, the occurrence of a naked singularity is just as viable as that of a horizon. This wisdom from acoustics could have implications for Penrose’s cosmic censorship conjecture in geometric general relativity. Finally, (4) we have demonstrated that a gravitational optical medium shares the same refractive index with the corresponding acoustic model in the simplest case of spherical symmetry. It is argued that, in the eikonal approximation, the equations of ray trajectories are exactly the same both in a gravity field and in the acoustic medium so long as both are described by the same n = n(r). Therefore, the amount of bending of the rays in two situations should be the same.”

Acoustics. Gravity and light All work on the same medium according to this research paper

TimeFlipper

@IncommensurableLoop I have contemplated using two highly amplified acoustic waves, facing each other very closely, with both using the same frequency...I got the idea from a TV program that showed the huge amount of acoustic power that came from one particular large loudspeaker....

Obviously with my pair of loudspeakers, the same power and frequency of both acoustic waves would cancel out each other, the interesting part would be, what exists in the remaining area where both waves have cancelled out each other?...

Back in 2005 I read on the internet how to make an Electro-Acoustic wave by using two 6 inch Neodymian magnets with their North poles facing each other very closely, that would cancel out each others magnetic poles...Covered Copper wire was wrapped around both magnets, that was coupled to a small 9 volt electric motor...

The concept was that the tiny gaps between both magnets would emit an electrical and acoustic wave which in turn would create a type of Electro-Acoustic Scalar Wave...Tests were conducted covertly at my work place, with few results...I recall a personal incident where just after switching on the motor, one of our sales staff asked me where the sales manager was, and i couldnt even remember his name!...I put that incident down to a Freudian suppressed hatred moment :oops: :D..

Just looks like more pissing in the wind. There is no scientific data to even support the existence of black holes.

without imagination and creativity how does one go on to experiment with things unknown to thy self. Without creativity a robot is hardware without software. I understand where you are coming from don’t get me wrong. But without investigation and questioning what would science be? Something preposterous could lead to the next question that answers a decade or more old unsolved problem. Never know
- much love tho