Across The Universe Theory

Hazzie Hippie

Hello all :)

So today I did some thinking . While I was thinking I came up with a theory . What if the laws of physics is different in different parts of the universe ?Here is an example.

Since laws are not the same in other countries.Then maybe the laws of physics is not the same across the universe as well.

* Side Note *It’s a bit confusing theory I know :) So I apologize

Harte

Scientific American, Nov.4, 2011:
A fundamental physical constant akin to the charge of the electron or the speed of light may depend on where in the universe you are, a team of astronomers reports. If true, that observation would overturn scientists' basic assumption that the laws of physics are the same everywhere in the universe. Other researchers are skeptical, however.
Source
Harte

Hazzie Hippie

Scientific American, Nov.4, 2011:
A fundamental physical constant akin to the charge of the electron or the speed of light may depend on where in the universe you are, a team of astronomers reports. If true, that observation would overturn scientists' basic assumption that the laws of physics are the same everywhere in the universe. Other researchers are skeptical, however.
Source
Harte

Hello there .thanks for the article :) I guess I found myself day dreaming about the universe when this little theory came to mind :)

TimeFlipper

I was just thinking about speeding laws for cars and lorries on our Earth....What about a law for speeding faster than light, in another part of the universe? :D.

You could make up a joke that would doubly impress your Professor (y) :D...

Hazzie Hippie

I was just thinking about speeding laws for cars and lorries on our Earth....What about a law for speeding faster than light, in another part of the universe? :D.

Hello sir since you mentioned speeding faster than speed of light got me thinking about my theory more . That just maybe the laws of physics and mathematical equations of time travel might be different across the universe which maybe explains ufo traveling through space and time. I do know that ufo is a whole different topic all together from physics but I had to include it here to make my point that I wanted to make along this theory sir :)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hello sir since you mentioned speeding faster than speed of light got me thinking about my theory more . That just maybe the laws of physics and mathematical equations of time travel might be different across the universe which maybe explains ufo traveling through space and time. I do know that ufo is a whole different topic all together from physics but I had to include it here to make my point that I wanted to make along this theory sir :)

In another area of our Universe if there were other people, then they would be using the same physics and principles (or maybe an advanced form of physics) that is already available to us here on Earth such as the speed of light being 186000 miles per second....In my opinion for what its worth, i believe that most of the UFO`s we have observed are created and manufactured here on Earth

The other UFO`s would be from an advanced race of people in our own Universe, and we have been capable of "reverse engineering" their crafts and obviously learning a lot of new things along the way, but keeping it all Top Secret...
I have never been knighted, so instead of calling me Sir, you can use my own name, John :D (y)..

Hazzie Hippie

In another area of our Universe if there were other people, then they would be using the same physics and principles (or maybe an advanced form of physics) that is already available to us here on Earth such as the speed of light being 186000 miles per second....In my opinion for what its worth, i believe that most of the UFO`s we have observed are created and manufactured here on Earth

The other UFO`s would be from an advanced race of people in our own Universe, and we have been capable of "reverse engineering" their crafts and obviously learning a lot of new things along the way, but keeping it all Top Secret...
I have never been knighted, so instead of calling me Sir, you can use my own name, John :D (y)..

Oh I’m sorry . I was calling you sir because my parents taught me to call people that are older as sir or ma’am .

TimeFlipper

Oh I’m sorry . I was calling you sir because my parents taught me to call people that are older as sir or ma’am .
:LOL: