Activating Scalar

Scarecrow

I am looking forward too January 20th, to pick up my gold coin profits from a few ounces I invested in, I waited for 3 years now, it's about time to cash some of it. Hey, things are expensive today and everything from paper towels to hamburger meat, all skyrocketing! In any event, I mentioned about "Scalar" and what I learned over the years of testing certain projects, investing sometimes many thousands of dollars, to obtain those few machines capable of tapping into the Scalar realm, testing on what actually works and what doesn't work. Why Scalar anyways? Maxwell's theories proved its existence along with Rife and Tesla/Lavorsky/Reich, William, all tapped into it as well, with their clunky machinery and ORGONE boxes. Their machinery to do the frequencies, used many thousands of D/C voltages along the way!

Granted we don't have the space or their intellect, to do such major operations! It's all we can do today, to keep food on the table for our families! I want to be
straight up, to let you know, this information is neither cheap or easy to do at times. I had to pay my dues as well! I had to wait to find this information out , while looking over thousands of searches daily throughout the years and not only that, but I also had to wait for the funds, to see it all through from the beginning to the end!

So, I know how most of you might feel, wanting that miracle pill that will solve up front issues, such as ones "health" both physical and mental and Spiritually. Whether it be "Parallel World Traveling", "Time Traveling" and "Radionics", "Meditation" and "Chakra" development and "Remote Viewing and Influencing", to "Lucid Dreaming" and "OBE's" and quite frankly anything in between. This is a tough world to navigate in, no doubt about it. But we still have great dreamers/researchers and designers and builders for these time forgotten not well known "Esoteric" machinery. They go out of their way to provide the non-talented (me) in electronics, giving us a chance to benefit from their expertise.

Doubters don't be so quick to place judgement on a persons dreams or their creation, you never know where the invention is going to show up, that can possibly save you along the way, ie breaking free from addicted pain and suffering because you can't afford medicine or doctor visits, for every little thing that may come up every now and then. My hats off to anyone on this forum, who really tries to make things happen, whether they are electronically inclined or they give out priceless information. As for devices, the way I look at, "Another man's junk (perception) is another man's treasure again (Perception)!

SCALAR STANDING!

Most so-called scalar devices use the placebo effect. However, the fields produced by Spooky
2 Scalar are strong. From what I picked up they use analog circuitry to ensure a pure signal, and the signal can be either molecular or frequency modulated using low or high frequencies. It can be tuned from 5 megahertz to 7 megahertz. It will change depending on the weather or humidity factors. Always tune it up prior to using it.

The STS (Spooky2 Scalar transmitter), transmits energy but also takes energy from the aether. The aether is the “space” around the nucleus and electrons of molecules. Some people think of aether as “air”, but air itself is composed of molecules. Imagine a picture of a molecule on a white piece of paper. The white represents the aether. In outer space, very few molecules are floating in the vast expanses of vacuum, but there is an abundance of aether. It resides in another kind of dimension, that escapes our five senses! Essentially, this is a man-made rift being opened up through modulation in Megahertz to access scalar energies.

Scalar waves are not electromagnetic waves. If it was a wave, it will lose power over distance. But because it is a scalar field, the aether adds to the strength of the field. This isn't radionics we're talking about here! This wave is a wall all around us, it feeds our DNA and the animals and plants down to the smallest insect, to sustain life! The flawlessly use of both machines, do not create Scalar Waves (Longitudinal) type, what! The two machines working in unison creates a portal to violate the scalar's eternal dimensions is a better way of putting it. A gentleman I got to email back and forth in FB, showed me online, a picture of some kind of potted flower he had, the "Before and After" it was only so big because of the nature of the species wouldn't allow maximum growth.

He ran his devices 65 feet apart, the transmitter was in the kitchen where the potted plants was and the receiver and the receiver in the opposite side of the kitchen, creating an enormous field of scalar throughout this room! Remember, walls or objects of any type can't hold scalar back, not even a faraday cage! After about thirty days, the plant grew in length and height to cover his whole patio door, runners everywhere. He took it to a flower shop and they couldn't believe it, they knew this plants species wasn't capable of growing like that, the radius of this plant was about 8 inches in diameter. Now it is 24 inches radius with extremely long runners! It loved the scalar activity.

When these two machines are running, some of you may not feel anything, still others will likely feel something, due to their psychic abilities or sensitive to all sorts of EM-Waves. You can push on the tuning light and you can see the tuning light coming on, indicating energy flow between the transmitter and the receiver. One can place near the built-in Tesla Coil, a Florescent Tube in your hands and it lights up. Another way is getting A older version of TRI-FIELD METER and located on the scale is the word (Sum). These pick up natural waves, not man-made. Some of you HDR players own this one! Years ago, it use to be over $300.00, now you can get a (old) but never used version TRI-FIELD METER for $99.00 still in the box.

Spooky Scalar is the first scalar machine I ever heard of. I personally emailed people owning these devices for 5-10 years. This so called treatment device provides three different methods of transmitting healing scalar waves: "Pure Scalar," "Molecular Scalar" and "Rife Scalar." You can choose ,which of these best suits you. I am interested in "Molecular" Scalar, I talked with current and past customers on FB, who up to 10 years of owning these transmitters and receivers, they told me, you will never believe what others are doing with these devices and what we are doing with such an invention.

When they first purchased theirs, they were a bit taken back, especially with their software. When using the machine, they couldn't feel the scalar that was being produced by the lids of the transmitter/receiver. John White said, "Have both units six feet apart". The scalar activation between the two lids again should be six feet apart. The machines creates that "Rift" in the scalar field and John told me, it is about the shape of a football and couple feet wide and high!

This sender and receiver's functions like this, the sender is tuned to the receiver, they are perfectly linked. There is only a single 70mm cable between the two, the company sells a 35ft and a 65ft cable. A scalar field is only produced, when the two units are tuned and out of phase to one another, in this case 180 degrees out of phase. These two devices becomes a charge-coupled, effectively becoming one entity; one transmitting regular electrical signals, and the other returning the signals in the form of a scalar field. The lids become a transmitting antenna of scalar energy, with a scalar field between them. These lids have a built-in broadcast antenna.

The return path is the space between the lids. The scalar field goes in all directions, but the receiver will absorb this energy, in a similar way to the ionized gas in a plasma ball. The finger absorbs the energy, and a stream of electrons passes through the glass to the finger. When this happens, the energy becomes more focused. The person being treated sits between the transmitter and receiver, and they also become a tuned receiver/capacitor. It was found out by holding a meter in either the left or right hand, away from the unit and placing your free hand in the Scalar field, it then sounds off the alarm on the handheld device. The Plasma Globe theory!

Spooky2 Scalar, can be used this way. But there are more options, if a substance is placed on the receiver (input) coil . The molecular modulation alters
the returning scalar field. The modulated information invokes biological changes, as if you have the substance inside your body.

Health products or drugs can also be placed on the receiver Tesla Coil. Your body then has the effects of the compound. Just to clear it up, this is not Radionics machine we're talking about! John said, it took three engineers including himself a whole year combining Scalar and Molecular Scalar with Rife capabilities.

If you're suffering from the side effects of pills or other traditional treatments such as ,pain etc. You don’t need to worry about that. It can induce scalar energy to your cells charging the cell's Mitochondria to around 70-90 millivolts and offers your body with much-needed energy. And that will help to repair the damaged cells and the growth of health cells. What’s more, it can boost your body’s immune system, making it better able to safeguard your body. It is a natural and totally safe treatment for us to use. This statement comes directly from the people ,who emailed me, about all their manifestations since using such devices. How would we know! That's where the GDV-BIO-Well comes into play! Unfortunately, this too is expensive around $2000.00 but it can reveal the littlest of energies you may have received from the Scalar program! It's an auric body analyzer. Shows chakra's in realtime, six different ways to measure stuff in your energy bodies.

https://www.bio-well.com/gb/products/shop/bw2.html

https://www.spooky2scalar.com/thank-you/

Lengthy, I get it! Just the above information was searched piece by piece to make sense of this device. Nothing is altogether in one place. It took me about one month to finalize everything and I am still behind! I wandered a bit, what this scalar activity produced by the twin cases would do in my radionics work and using the HDR inside this huge field (65 ft apart) very important. There was another fact, if you want to run this all night while you sleep, place each machine on its own stand to the right and the left side of your bed. You can run the cable under your bed then hooking up both sides to connect the two. Running whatever program you desire, or just being in a non-program scalar field. (Pure Scalar Mode)!

You have a lot of options, you can run brainwave frequencies into the scalar field using the GEN-X frequency generator hooked to both computer and to only one of the devices. Filling the whole room with these frequencies such as, 7.8 or 8.0 frequency and according to about 200 people I contact overseas in the past several months, they each told me, how their bodies became healed, some in a few hours and some after about a week. But I told them, I could not say this, that the machine producing scalar is healing people. What I do know, it is possible the active scalar field strengthens one's immune system, thus laying the ground work for bodily healing to itself.

The whole idea of this invention, was to put together both Rife and Tesla's unique building designs and technologies. Lastly, I wanted to give some light to the GEN-X (Freq. Generator). This generator had built in it, another generator and output and input connections. The software can at first glance, be a bit intimidating but I was assured I will catch on pretty fast and in case I am stumped, I can call "customer service". I have written to them a lot of questions and they never fail to get back with me with the answers. If they can't for some reason, reasonably tell me, they will turn it over to the creator and designer of these devices and he will get back with me. This is the first time in my lifetime, there was a "customer service" whom I actually was pleased with.

The GEN-X frequency generator has the few of many facts about it.
  • 2 built-in function generators, each with 2 outputs.
  • Fast full biofeedback function – a biofeedback scan, which takes an hour with the old "xm" gens, now takes just about 6 minutes.
  • No more sitting (or lying) down forever, waiting for a biofeedback scan to complete.
  • 40 MHz maximum output with any waveform.
  • Standalone capability with up to 30 loaded programs.
  • AM modulation between any waveform.
  • Up to 5 kHz gating (at any duty cycle).
The only Rife that would compare to this is TRUE-RIFE with their F-122 Altier Robin model and it cost $3000.00! The above generator is $500.00! So, you see where I am going here! TRUE-RIFE with the accessories needed would cost me $7000+ and it doesn't produce any type of Scalar energy, other than with the noble gases radiating by the frequencies. Yet it would be my second choice! After all the research into this company I did! Why the change? Because I have "Passive" scalar devices all over the place. It takes a long time to produce such energies and taxes our psyche for the power to activate such equipment.

Putting aside for the moment, that I own various "passive" scalar technologies, now I will be able to create a active living scalar field. These devices can be amplified and charged with anything you like. I wanted to share a story with a gentleman I was emailing, who uses this equipment in Molecular Scalar mode. It's called the, "Nightmare"! In all my years, I've never came across something so bizarre, other than a person bring their pet cat back to life using the IDL-12, six or seven years ago. Those were the two that was the most unusual.

The Story:

A gentleman, who recently purchased the Spooky 2 Scalar devices wanted to use "Molecular" Scalar" mode. This is done by placing your samples on the input Tesla Coil plate, built inside the luggage holder. He had a prepared sample of Lavender oil, when he placed the Petri-dish on the machine, with Lavender oil, the scalar digitized this oil. After a few minutes, his skin felt like the oil was all over him. It was calming him down, while he watched some
television. Unbeknown to himself several minutes later he figures, a moth flying around the Petri dish accidentally fell into the oil, Its body quivered and shivered, until it was so exhausted it died. (Surmised) after the facts.

Within this time frame, he started to HERX out, this he never experienced, while using this mode of operation. He felt like he was dying or something in that nature. He could feel extreme terror and heat to his body, he was getting a fever and he had the shakes all at the same time. He could no longer take it, so he hurriedly got up to remove the petri-dish, once there, he seen what looked like a moth dead in the lavender oil. He could taste the death and it took him weeks to get that taste out of his mouth. He ran some concurrent programs to re-balance
his system using Rife frequencies in "Pure Scalar" mode of operation. He wrote to me about this and told me be extremely careful when using Petri-dish samples, Kind of like the movie, "The Fly", when it was trapped inside the same transporter device with him and then he melded with the fly itself.

He suggested for me to drill wholes in the lid of the Petri-dishes (plastic), this would prevent nothing getting in your sample and the holes allows the machine to pickup and digitize the information, while in the produce scalar field with yourself between the two units from 6 feet to 65 feet . There are all kinds of stories, minimum one thousand of them, since 2003 from the owners. John doesn't have to advertise, his customers do in the UK, with their experiments in regaining health and meditation uses. The funny thing about all this is, over 90% of the past customers don't use it for anything but their health! I found two who experienced what he calls, 4D dreaming and strong Lucid awareness while dreaming. They are a different audience of people! They don't care about any Psychic research.

As far as them claiming healing using these devices along with GEN-X or XM generator, these are cheaper around $100.00. Would you believe what I am sharing with you all is just a 1/3 of the information presented here!

This will be the last post on this subject, until I purchase my units and use them and experiment to try to duplicate some of their manifestations. Thanks for hanging around, but I needed to get out this information with everything that's going on here in the USA.
The FDA did contact John about the "Health" claims and John just told them, I am not saying it heals anything, it is the strengthen immune system and it is this and not the machines doing the healing and it's the customer themselves giving unsolicited testimonies. FDA into almost everything these days! Can't wait to try their anti "COVID" Rife frequencies. This will also do five different body scans using what they call their "Digitizer"

It (Digitizer) scans your entire body in 6 minutes using the GEN-X but if you use the older model called the XM Generator, it would take you a few hours!!

Try some of the links and discover all this information I found! I am not suggesting for anyone to spend $1600 for the both cases along with the GEN-X that would cost around a total of $2200.00.

Harte

You have a profound misunderstanding of scalar waves.
A scalar wave is a wave with no vector component.
Sound waves are one example of scalar waves.

Harte

Scarecrow

Scalar waves don't move like sound waves do and they need no carrier waves to aid them. Sorry for your alternative view point. Sound waves are completely different and go by the Inverse Law. Scalar does not.

Scarecrow

What experiments have you done in relation to scalar energies and what passive tools did discover why the Nuclear Receptor or GDV-II being able to bend light size around people and this was proven at least three I know here have done the same things. Opinions are great but they don't omit experimenting and thinking outside the box. My misunderstandings to you is what you don't know what I have already accomplished in the past ten years. Just a little at time information release.

Harte

Scalar waves certainly do move, and there is no such thing as "scalar energy" per se.
I know all about scalar and vector waves, having taken three courses in vector analysis in college and taught physics in high school for 5 years.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

What experiments have you done in relation to scalar energies and what passive tools did discover why the Nuclear Receptor or GDV-II being able to bend light size around people and this was proven at least three I know here have done the same things. Opinions are great but they don't omit experimenting and thinking outside the box. My misunderstandings to you is what you don't know what I have already accomplished in the past ten years. Just a little at time information release.
whoa, how nice.
haven't heard the nuclear receptor can do that.
don't worry about harte, he's a serious troll on paranormalis.
the moderators here won't ban him for his behavior.
nobody takes him serious.

yeah seems to be there's a few versions of scalar waves:

1)longitudinal waves in the aether(like sound or like tesla's tower)
2)standing longitudinal waves in the aether aka longitudinal wave interference(same as 1st)
3)scalar waves that can entangle or tunnel. Bearden calls it a quantum potential wave. Doesn't travel from a transmitter to a receiver, just shows up at the receiver no matter how far away without traveling the intervening distance.

3rd wave seems to be what radionic devices utilize. Seems to imply that everything everywhere is already quantum entangled with everything else.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

whoa, how nice.
haven't heard the nuclear receptor can do that.
don't worry about harte, he's a serious troll on paranormalis.
the moderators here won't ban him for his behavior.
nobody takes him serious.

yeah seems to be there's a few versions of scalar waves:

1)longitudinal waves in the aether(like sound or like tesla's tower)
2)standing longitudinal waves in the aether aka longitudinal wave interference(same as 1st)
3)scalar waves that can entangle or tunnel. Bearden calls it a quantum potential wave. Doesn't travel from a transmitter to a receiver, just shows up at the receiver no matter how far away without traveling the intervening distance.

3rd wave seems to be what radionic devices utilize. Seems to imply that everything everywhere is already quantum entangled with everything else.

You are saying Hartey and anyone else who disagrees with you or other members is a troll are they?...If Admin believed Harte was a troll THEY would have banned him..

Last edited: