Acts 13:7

SergiusPaulus

Hi. new here, but Ive been around. I had a weird childhood so its nice to find a place that seems to welcome weirdness. Desert Storm vet. MBA. BA in Art. So I may see things differently as artists tend to. Titor is a pain in my neck. If he is real I met his twin in 93. Zeshua emailed me a few weeks ago so she is laying quietly. She offered me a chance to save an old friend. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll keep sipping from the Holy Grail. See you on the boards. <><

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Welcome to Paranormalis. I'd be interested in hearing about meeting Titor's twin.

SergiusPaulus

On a ferry in Seattle near Boeing. The right resources. We talked about science and the future. He said to keep my eye on NASA. I have seen various shots of John not of him in crowd like all over. He is sitting at his computer with a ball cap. I haven't seen those shots anymore. In 2013 I was in disarray. Synchronicity was all over me. I went to DC and Oak Ridge and came home. When I got home I found out that my cousin had been swept off her feet by a beach professional. She was married with kids so I did not like him. When she showed me his pict it was the same guy with the ball cap. His job was piloting the Sea I See deep sea fishing boat. (CIC) Commander in Chief from military days. So I figured he may be executive branch. I made my dislike known and played around on social media. They were married later and divorced shortly after. But they still interact. If the universe lets me talk to him Ill make him feel like he was John. In 2013 on my FB feed somebody posted a shot of an emcee with a grey square covering his head. I said "its an MC^2. Its all relative. Hello John Titor." The immediate reply quicker than someone could type was "propaganda?" I said "Novice." Zeshua emailed me about a month ago. She said she can send an email to an earlier date since energy is not bound by time. I told her I wanted to save a girlfriend who committed suicide. I sent her the obituary and a letter today. But she said she was emailing me from 2027. So I'm new here I don't understand everything or much of anything.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Hi. new here, but Ive been around. I had a weird childhood so its nice to find a place that seems to welcome weirdness. Desert Storm vet. MBA. BA in Art. So I may see things differently as artists tend to. Titor is a pain in my neck. If he is real I met his twin in 93. Zeshua emailed me a few weeks ago so she is laying quietly. She offered me a chance to save an old friend. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll keep sipping from the Holy Grail. See you on the boards. <><

Hello there. Seems several of us have gotten emails from Zeshua. I too got one. I emailed her ten years ago regarding the Zeshua Prophecies from Time Travel Institute in 2005. To which she also posted on Conspiracy Cafe since I was a member there in 2010, when that was nearing its end I joined here in 2012.

Admittedly I was taken aback, it took her ten years to respond to me. Might I ask you when you emailed her and the length of time it took for her to respond to you?