Ageing an effect due to time being a wave?

mullac998

I had the idea if "scalar waves" or these new kind of electromagnetic waves exist could they be the reason we age and can they the reason
time exists. Most people believe that time is an illusion but to me time is a wave. I believe that if an object in space such as the earth occupies
a certain amount of space I believe that the object it self has the ability to bend these waves. So if the earth is bending this energy around it and because I believe this energy is at a 180 degrees which is a straight line the rotation of the earth would create a force and cause this energy to move in the direction of the rotation of the earth and I believe the speed of which the earth rotates at is what determines speed of this energy and because we constantly absorb and collect these waves which I believe the body was intended for the rotation of this energy field is the reason we decay over time and get old because these electromagnetic waves are in a sense time waves. If we have an orange on a table as we all know after a large amount of time the orange will bad and the amount of time it took can be measured but in a sense did the orange only go bad because of the rotation of these time waves? Yes we can blame moisture and heat for the reason the orange went bad but if you actually think about it it only took X amount of time for the orange to go bad it didn't go bad instantly it took x amount of time which in a sense is the same rate of what these time waves flow at due to the rotation of the earth which allows these waves to flow the way they do. Everything takes time everything has a process from being born to dying so if could harness this energy and bend it around an orange and cause that to flow at a faster rate we could in a sense cause the decay of the orange to speed up or we could bring it back to a earlier point before it went bad because all we are doing is accelerating time

Noah_A_S

Time can be a wave, according to Javad Fardaei. I'm leaving 2 links directly below, which are bulleted, with corresponding download links in attachment files for the PDF available. It is to one of his papers on acedamia.edu. You can see further details on the top link (researchgate).
However, I wouldn't be super sure as to proceed in believing everything in his paper as of just yet. He has another 2 papers on his Google Scholar page. One of them tries to debunk Gravity entirely, called "Gravity is a Myth". The other, which introduces something called "Quantum Mechanic Gravity", sounds like it tries to solidify a newer more advanced outward thinking model that seems more omnipotent, in perspective. Here is his Linkedin, Twitter, and I just found out he has a book. That's probably where he gets most of his daily revenue from.

Attachments

• Time_is_Relative-converted.pdf
    149.2 KB · Views: 3

Noah_A_S

Ahh, interesting I only have 1 post so far. I'll have an interesting reply in 2 more replies. I promise you.

lamdo263

I had the idea if "scalar waves" or these new kind of electromagnetic waves exist could they be the reason we age and can they the reason
time exists. Most people believe that time is an illusion but to me time is a wave. I believe that if an object in space such as the earth occupies
a certain amount of space I believe that the object it self has the ability to bend these waves. So if the earth is bending this energy around it and because I believe this energy is at a 180 degrees which is a straight line the rotation of the earth would create a force and cause this energy to move in the direction of the rotation of the earth and I believe the speed of which the earth rotates at is what determines speed of this energy and because we constantly absorb and collect these waves which I believe the body was intended for the rotation of this energy field is the reason we decay over time and get old because these electromagnetic waves are in a sense time waves. If we have an orange on a table as we all know after a large amount of time the orange will bad and the amount of time it took can be measured but in a sense did the orange only go bad because of the rotation of these time waves? Yes we can blame moisture and heat for the reason the orange went bad but if you actually think about it it only took X amount of time for the orange to go bad it didn't go bad instantly it took x amount of time which in a sense is the same rate of what these time waves flow at due to the rotation of the earth which allows these waves to flow the way they do. Everything takes time everything has a process from being born to dying so if could harness this energy and bend it around an orange and cause that to flow at a faster rate we could in a sense cause the decay of the orange to speed up or we could bring it back to a earlier point before it went bad because all we are doing is accelerating time
That I know of, on most humans has to do with the central sun in Earth's Sol System. Find the book or whatever works best for you. earth the pleiadeans keys of the living library - Bing

Not everyone ages the same.

Noah_A_S

That I know of, on most humans has to do with the central sun in Earth's Sol System. Find the book or whatever works best for you. earth the pleiadeans keys of the living library - Bing

Not everyone ages the same.
Oh sweet! my message got approved anyway! Yes, they do, in most scenarios, anyway. Everyone is always governed by the same laws of physics in the exact same ways. The only difference is metabolism and in some cases, you might even have Strokes (clot-and-or bleed), Alzheimer's Disease, and stuff like that.

Per Google:
All cells experience changes with aging. They become larger and are less able to divide and multiply. Among other changes, there is an increase in pigments and fatty substances inside the cell (lipids). Many cells lose their ability to function, or they begin to function abnormally.May 6, 2019

lamdo263

Oh sweet! my message got approved anyway! Yes, they do, in most scenarios, anyway. Everyone is always governed by the same laws of physics in the exact same ways. The only difference is metabolism and in some cases, you might even have Strokes (clot-and-or bleed), Alzheimer's Disease, and stuff like that.

Per Google:
What you've said is not totally true.

TimeFlipper

Time is a function of frequency, that leads to a frequency transform...Within the frequency transform it could possibly be one of the reasons for physically ageing, well said (y)..