Ageing an effect due to time being a wave?

steven chiverton

reminds me of a friends son i used to know years ago he was so tall with bendy bow legs , i used to laugh thinking the way he walks his gona fold in half

TimeFlipper

reminds me of a friends son i used to know years ago he was so tall with bendy bow legs , i used to laugh thinking the way he walks his gona fold in half
If you ever worry about ageing prematurely Cousin Cobber, let me know and i will send you the patented and approved TimeFlipper anti-ageing secret frequency generator...Below is a video clip after just 6 hourly treatments of my patented secret anti-ageing device :eek::giggle:..

steven chiverton

im young enough for my ge at 59 and i dont have any wrinkles yet and i use real black mens hair dye to keep my hair dark and the greys out and ive hardly ever seen a doctor ex cept for a pfizer jab and a new script form so im ok a did make a wish with my radionics wishing machine i made and treated with 44mhz dragons blood oil and the wish was for the power of imortality and i think its working havent been sick in years before that anyhow

Noah_A_S

What you've said is not totally true.

Fine:

All cells experience changes with aging. They become larger and are less able to divide and multiply. Among other changes, there is an increase in pigments and fatty substances inside the cell (lipids). Many cells lose their ability to function, or they begin to function abnormally.

Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. During this complex process, calories in food and beverages are combined with oxygen to release the energy your body needs to function.

But since this page is about "Time" and how it works, I guess I could post this. Here is some more good reading on the concept of "time".

But also understanding "Time" (mirror), DOI: 10.1177/0263276406063779 Theory Culture Society 2006 23: 119, By Barbara Adam, really explains how little about the concept of time we really actually understand. Time on Wikipedia states that "Time in physics is operationally defined as "what a clock reads."

But it is also, Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in both the International System of Units (SI) and International System of Quantities.

Oh! OP will like this part @mullac998 --

In classical, non-relativistic physics, it is a scalar quantity (often denoted by the symbol {\displaystyle t}
t
[2]) and, like length, mass, and charge, is usually described as a fundamental quantity. Time can be combined mathematically with other physical quantities to derive other concepts such as motion, kinetic energy and time-dependent fields. Timekeeping is a complex of technological and scientific issues, and part of the foundation of recordkeeping.

And I know, that scalar is a topic of discussion here a lot of the time, I also took the liberty of unlinking the hyperlinks that I didn't want you to have to worry about clicking, or that might not be pertinent to the conversation. leaving only the 3 from:

Attachments

• 1627915773769.png
    1627915773769.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 2

mullac998

That I know of, on most humans has to do with the central sun in Earth's Sol System. Find the book or whatever works best for you. earth the pleiadeans keys of the living library - Bing

Not everyone ages the same.
The central sun is the concept for breaking down the soul into basic elements to start the cycle over again so I've heard. Yes everyone ages different but the everyone receives these waves the same meaning we can regenerate the body and make our self younger again. Even though these waves can stop ageing but different things can still cause you to age like stress unless this energy keeps everything healthy due to the amount of energy going through your body

lamdo263

Fine:

But since this page is about "Time" and how it works, I guess I could post this. Here is some more good reading on the concept of "time".

But also understanding "Time" (mirror), DOI: 10.1177/0263276406063779 Theory Culture Society 2006 23: 119, By Barbara Adam, really explains how little about the concept of time we really actually understand. Time on Wikipedia states that "Time in physics is operationally defined as "what a clock reads."

But it is also, Time is one of the seven fundamental physical quantities in both the International System of Units (SI) and International System of Quantities.

Oh! OP will like this part @mullac998 --

In classical, non-relativistic physics, it is a scalar quantity (often denoted by the symbol {\displaystyle t}
t
[2]) and, like length, mass, and charge, is usually described as a fundamental quantity. Time can be combined mathematically with other physical quantities to derive other concepts such as motion, kinetic energy and time-dependent fields. Timekeeping is a complex of technological and scientific issues, and part of the foundation of recordkeeping.

And I know, that scalar is a topic of discussion here a lot of the time, I also took the liberty of unlinking the hyperlinks that I didn't want you to have to worry about clicking, or that might not be pertinent to the conversation. leaving only the 3 from:
Noah_ A_S said, { But since this page is about "Time" and how it works, I guess I could post this. Here is some more good reading on the concept of "time". }. Answer by quoting passage. > In relating to the Grays their expression of how time worked, is that time was not a truly linear form of passage as humans understand time to be. That time had gaps in it, overlappings and was not truly uniform within its entirety".

Past reading, discussions with both the Grays and the Pleiadeans on what time is and how is passes.

Noah_A_S

Noah_ A_S said, { But since this page is about "Time" and how it works, I guess I could post this. Here is some more good reading on the concept of "time". }. Answer by quoting passage. > In relating to the Grays their expression of how time worked, is that time was not a truly linear form of passage as humans understand time to be. That time had gaps in it, overlappings and was not truly uniform within its entirety".

Past reading, discussions with both the Grays and the Pleiadeans on what time is and how is passes.
Do you mean to say that the forum has discussed time with the Greys and Pleiadeans?