Creativity AI Art Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Figured I'd start yet another thread to share the art I created with an AI.

This time, it's Disco Diffusion. It's pretty good and very impressive. Only thing I wish I could fix is that it's quite abstract at times. I wasn't able to generate an image with an actual face in it. It always gets screwed up.

It's pretty technical, here's the link:

Here are a couple of images I did:

Optimus Prime riding a squirrel. It looks like Optimus Prime is getting humped by a squirrel! lol I like the weird cyborg-squirrel blob of metal on the left. It looks very sharp.

TimeToDisco(1)_0.png

Medieval and gritty cats and mutant mice in knight armors, at war with each other. The ground is made of cheese. They're fighting for control of the cheeseland. It's more abstract than I'd like, but it's the best one I got out of it.

TimeToDisco(2)_0.png

A DeLorean church. Because why not. Praise the DMC!

TimeToDisco(3)_1.png

In the same spirit, a gritty, Warhammer40k-like gothic cathedral, that is inspired by DeLorean parts.

TimeToDisco(4)_2.png

TimeToDisco(4)_3.png

How does the universe end? Now we know it ends in shades of violet and purple!

TimeToDisco(5)_0.png

TimeToDisco(5)_1.png

FarOutThere

Looking great... have you tried Stable Diffusion yet?
It seems pretty good at faces.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No, I didn't find a way to yet. I'll look into it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a series of images I generated with the following input string. The intent here was to create some sort of DeLorean cathedral, that feels like it's built with DeLorean parts. Like... A DeLorean, but it's a cathedral.

"Gothic cathedral made of DeLorean parts, majestic, colossal, grainy, rainy, stainless steel, gullwing doors, 4k, hyper-detailed, hyper-realistic, trending on artstation, epic, cinematic lighting, warhammer40k"

I had to fine-tune the input string a couple of times, but the result is pretty wild. Including "gullwing doors" is what brought it to the next level.

TimeToDisco(16)_0.pngTimeToDisco(16)_1.pngTimeToDisco(16)_2.pngTimeToDisco(16)_3.pngTimeToDisco(16)_4.pngTimeToDisco(16)_5.pngTimeToDisco(17)_5.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's another batch. The intended result was a colossal pyramid in a cyber-punk city landscape. I added a couple of keywords for style, such as Blade Runner and Warhammer40k.

The first has very sharp and intense contrasts, combined with very precise and intricate details that look amazing, but it doesn't capture the city aspect very well. That dark-gold pyramid might as well be 6 inches high. Still looks cool.

The second has vibrant colors and seems to better capture the idea of a giant city. I don't like the flying things in the left part of the picture, but otherwise, it's a very good render. I like it a lot.

TimeToDisco(17)_0.png

TimeToDisco(18)_0.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a bunch of shots I made with Deam by Wombo. They added a new HDR mode that is very good at making realistic images. This HDR mode is way less abstract than the others, I love it.

First, a pyramid, then fire and water, then cars. The 3rd one's input was a "mountain of cars", but it didn't take it literally enough. Still a cool shot that I decided to keep.

1663178898663.png

Here the first one is a renaissance computer. Pretty cool. The second is a DeLorean, then the last one was an attempt to get something from the PC game Mini-Motorway. But it didn't work. Still made a great shot though, so I kept it.

1663178914453.png

Finally, here we have ancient, stone age computers. Then a cabin on a mountain-top.

1663179188468.png

Oh and I almost forgot the 2 cyborg Pikachu's.

1663179224560.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's another batch of images. I've been able to fine-tune most of my prompts in order to optimize most of the shots below. Specific keywords like photorealistic, trending on artstation, or octane render will help the AI to generate images that look good but also contain enough details and complexity. These keywords will vary depending on what kind of image you're generating.

Master of Orion

1663340999670.png

Hyperspace Travel

1663341061267.png

Underwater Blackholes

1663341085850.png

Steampunk Computers

1663341096415.png

As far as the eye can see...

1663341102068.png

Shadow of the Colossus

1663341106996.png