Media AI has depicted a time loop

Lois

KeKoF-GUEe8.jpg

TimeFlipper

Would you kindly tell us where to find the original information for the AI time-loop picture please? :)..
I noticed that the picture appeared in the music of Vangelis, which you also posted :confused:..

Lois

Would you kindly tell us where to find the original information for the AI time-loop picture please? :)..
I noticed that the picture appeared in the music of Vangelis, which you also posted :confused:..
You will not find the original information. My music, it's just called Wangelis. If you want, I will let you sit in a time machine in my royal palace in second life.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
second life... The Second Life? Didn't know it still exists in 2019. How active is it?

TimeFlipper

You will not find the original information. My music, it's just called Wangelis. If you want, I will let you sit in a time machine in my royal palace in second life.

Thank you for the very kind offer...If you look at my profile picture you will see my four foot Delta Time Antenna, with a black cat nearby..
If you are ever in the UK i will allow you to sit inside my ten foot underground Delta Time Antenna, complete with my personal made Delta Time control box that allows access across time and space, and you dont have to wait for a second life to do it, you can travel in "this" life ;):LOL:..

Lois

Thank you for the very kind offer...If you look at my profile picture you will see my four foot Delta Time Antenna, with a black cat nearby..
If you are ever in the UK i will allow you to sit inside my ten foot underground Delta Time Antenna, complete with my personal made Delta Time control box that allows access across time and space, and you dont have to wait for a second life to do it, you can travel in "this" life ;):LOL:..
If someone is interested, I decided to see the city of the future. I saw (what century I do not know). In general, the city will consist of skyscrapers occupying the area of entire neighborhoods. I do not know - obviously, artificial lighting. Outboard cars will run between these skyscrapers so that people can move. The introduction of a message system in video. Something like the general atmosphere of this city of the future

Jikan Yugami

If I ever happen to be in the UK can I see it?