AI stock market

Anyone know AI because the future lies in AI predictions and the stock market. Millionaires are made in moments like these today. Turmoil. Stress. Unemployment. I’m not a electrical engineer. But I learn fast. Who wants to AI the stock market. The current ones publicly available are expensive and would require large investments to even make your money back. One I saw had a minimum of 1million usd investment. And of course they take 20% profit. Yo we in the wrong business. If everyone on these forums. Actually not even everyone. I heard 8 people can do anything. If 8 people really want something it can be done with 8 people all set on one goal. I need help in a movement guys. Let’s not be lazy here. Let’s do something that will matter. AI STOCKS!!! Whos with me? Let’s put the computers to work to do algorithms for us

5 senses.
hear
taste
touch
smell and
sight
From here we go to
  1. Vestibular (sense of head movement in space) System
  2. Proprioceptive (sensations from muscles and joints of body) System
  3. Interoception (sense of what our internal organs are feeling)Hunger and thirst are examples

from here I’ve heard there’s 3 neurological senses which go something like.
-Sense of imagery in your mind. Focal point pineal gland creation within the mind
-Sense of recall from memory and
-Sense of... i dont know what to call it.. presences or vibe, aura, feeling of psy abilities.
So I’ve been practicing independently to see how much of technique in psy vs mind over matter really plays a roll. And I find that the only time I can really bring out odd abilities is when I have help from substances. Like mushrooms. What’s the deal? I really mentally am there but experiences are rare

Oh and to touch on the one thing I forgot. Astral projection is some crazy stuff I agree but I’ve never got what I wanted out of it. I always aim at learning more and I feel my experiences are like..insignificant when it comes to further breakthroughs. Like I’m limited in the amount my imagination can bring to me when lucid or projecting. Any insight?