Akashic Records and Bilocation

tflofasho

OK people, there has been some trouble on these forums the past couple months, and I feel that I'm honestly part to blame because of that...

I'm worried and scared of the people on here who are very desperate and vulnuerable state to try anything from demonic witchcraft and drugs, and part of me might be to blame for mixing spirituality and law of attraction garbage with this kind of down to earth science that people here are mostly interested in.

Now... I have gone to a forum that I have found to be somewhat reliable and potentially and possibly my last source and final location of looking for help in these matters.

I have been trying to use astral projection and accessing the akashic records the past year, and have had no luck, no different than imagination.

I did get an answer to someone who gave good advice from members that no longer frequent the forum.

They can be accessed without meditation or projection, and can be done thru bilocation. Infact, can be accessed alot more simple. And the thing is, the library books and information might be tough to read and lots of focus on the books and materials and so forth might not be legible either.

SO: with the information given to me, I will give you all the information that was given to me on looking for the information on being able to go back and fix the past somewhat.

This is all I can give beause I have decided to exit the realm of spirituality for the sake and safety of my sanity and mental health, and hopefully, you all do the same too.

For DarkChylde

Be careful and approach this with caution people.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
tflofasho

This is one of your best post that I have read. The reason you’re not successful at astral projection simply put you don’t know what you’re doing. There is so much garbage on the Internet these days that contradicts what every subject you’re looking for is always answer is saying that it won’t work there’s answer saying that it will work and there’s answers that say they just plain don’t know, so how are you supposed to know what information is accurate and true? Thing that what I would suggest is going back and studying the works of some of the early pioneers or in my case I’ve been doing astral projection over 65 years and it was fun as a kid to play around with it.

I stopped posting a number of years ago when I was badly ridiculed for some of my postings and I indicated that I would not post anymore knowledge on the things that I was teaching 35 years ago on the campuses of the University of Illinois, University of Iowa, and Colorado University of Boulder. I was not a teacher or professor at these universities and it was not the course available through the University. It was a group of people that met once a week for the fun and the knowledge of learning how to do astral projection, aura readings, talking to your spiritual guides, we even talked about time travel back then. The people that ridiculed me I complained to Num7, nothing was ever done in these members are still active members here. They killed it for all the people that wanted the knowledge that I was willing to post for free. Which included exercises and techniques to accomplish their spiritual goals. I also warned them about shortcuts using daemonic and witchcraft as a vehicle that would get them in a lot of trouble which they may not be able to ever return without the scars the shortcuts always leave on the spiritual soul.

Now you understand why I was a little on the negative side with you regarding some your post. I want the very best for you and all the members here as you make your soul search for answers.

Professor Opmmur

tflofasho

tflofasho

This is one of your best post that I have read. The reason you’re not successful at astral projection simply put you don’t know what you’re doing. There is so much garbage on the Internet these days that contradicts what every subject you’re looking for is always answer is saying that it won’t work there’s answer saying that it will work and there’s answers that say they just plain don’t know, so how are you supposed to know what information is accurate and true? Thing that what I would suggest is going back and studying the works of some of the early pioneers or in my case I’ve been doing astral projection over 65 years and it was fun as a kid to play around with it.

I stopped posting a number of years ago when I was badly ridiculed for some of my postings and I indicated that I would not post anymore knowledge on the things that I was teaching 35 years ago on the campuses of the University of Illinois, University of Iowa, and Colorado University of Boulder. I was not a teacher or professor at these universities and it was not the course available through the University. It was a group of people that met once a week for the fun and the knowledge of learning how to do astral projection, aura readings, talking to your spiritual guides, we even talked about time travel back then. The people that ridiculed me I complained to Num7, nothing was ever done in these members are still active members here. They killed it for all the people that wanted the knowledge that I was willing to post for free. Which included exercises and techniques to accomplish their spiritual goals. I also warned them about shortcuts using daemonic and witchcraft as a vehicle that would get them in a lot of trouble which they may not be able to ever return without the scars the shortcuts always leave on the spiritual soul.

Now you understand why I was a little on the negative side with you regarding some your post. I want the very best for you and all the members here as you make your soul search for answers.

Professor Opmmur

To be honest with you Opmmur, I honestly never noticed a single hint of scorn or negativity from you at all (maybe because I might be daft and foolish on picking things up sometimes?), but I seriously appreciate your honesty and telling me how you feel, given your academic background and knowledge as an expert on this, and thank you very much for the concern for our safety. I respect you alot for it, since I know academia and getting a Ph.D is no easy feat at all. I appreciate that. And I know I shouldn't respect people for an academic level and all, but the hard work in gaining it is tough, admirable, and don't have to take shit from people like that, since I did have professors and teachers in the past who were jerks about it and weren't cool about it either, which I learned from another professor who told me I didn't have to feel degraded and so forth.

Admittedly, I was a retarded liberal about the academics, thinking I was right all the time. I lacked that humility, which is why I had to take a step back, read my bible more an reflect on what needs to change and what I need to do differently. Thats what I noticed about where I have been the past few months, granted, years and wondered why life has been difficult for a while. I was rash and impatient. I know now the problems that I have caused and am sorry for being like that. I have always been like that and always impatient like that. It was wrong of me to be that way, because I wanted to help and gain validation, but it was wrong. I was ignorant and foolish and not wise and well learned/impatient.

And honestly... you being an academic in your right, shouldn't have to take people's garbage and negative criticism of you to heart. It's as a professor of mine taught me before who dealt with the same problem you did, who had students petition to remove him: "I can teach whatever I want, I have tenure and academic freedom." Those people... they're not where it's at.

You, being an academic, should have the freedom to teach and guide people into these things with the proper guidance and knowledge/experience as an expert and academic have over the years put out to others, regardless of what they think. You do you, they do them. I would honestly appreciate your guidance and help from your level of knowledge and expertise if at all possible, but mind you, I am slow and not very patient either, so I do want to take careful guided steps and not go out of hand like I always do.

People will always have haters and critics, regardless of status and whatnot. Regardless of media and whatnot. People will still call Einstein and Newton stupid, just like everyone will talk bad about Kanye West, Justin Beiber, politicians and so forth.

Thing is, you will always face resistance. Academia is full of narrow minded people. Things have changed, but at the same time, it's still the same.

Also, if you do have time later, do you think you could please help guide others to good sources available online and any basic introduction into astral projection and the like? I have been interested in wanting to do so, but haven't been able to, because as you said, I dont know what I'm doing and admit that I know stuff, but don't really know how to do it or apply it. I have far much more to learn.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
You could start with the Ophiel Books
I have seen on-line in PDF: Ophiel's Books like,
"The Art and Practices of Astral Projection"

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here is a Interesting Read:

Astral Projection

'Exploring Other Planes for Knowledge'

An 'Occult Vignette'

By 'Ophiel'

This 'Physical Plane' is the 'Inner-most' 'Tail-end' of a whole series of 'Outer Planes.'

There are terrific mysteries here. Endless persons have given work and attention to try to

understand these things, and some progress has been made along some of these mysteries.

Ophiel has spent forty years of work on these mysteries and has made some progress. Ophiel

has spent time and his money to get these things down on paper so that you 'use' them to

better yourself by underrating some of these mysteries, mysteries which, are connected with

your existence on this 'Physical Plane.'

It is my understanding of the basic ideas that were given out by the ancient Greek

religious ideas, was that, through 'Wisdom-Knowledge' a man could make himself over into a

'Higher' type of 'Being,' show, could, make progress in understanding the 'Mysteries' of

'Physical Existence.' There were, also a number of 'Mystery cults' who taught 'Occult

Knowledge' to their followers, the most famous of these cults was the 'Eleusinian Mysteries,'

which was located at a place called 'Eleusis,' situated near Athens. Look up more references

about this 'cult' yourself, if you are 'interested.'

We are 'down here' now, none of us are very happy 'down here.' Down here, is not

'natural' for us because we, apparently, came, 'from somewhere else' and are 'going

somewhere else!!!' we have some kind of an 'Inner' ego, and we are 'connected' with a

physical body, through which we function (?) though somewhat clumsily at best. In fact we

are not very firmly attached to this physical body, at any time during our physical life living,

as witness the ‘ease’ with which a blow on the head can knock the 'Etheric body' loose

enough, so that we see, 'Stars,' the 'Etheric Plane Stars.' Or, in which a tiny 'bullet' or ‘small

fall’ can end it all.

Other signs of easy 'detachment' are the ways in which our, ‘imaginative powers’ can

extend our ‘physical powers,’ the ways in which we can develop 'Clairvoyance' (See

'Ophiel's' books.) and other 'Powers.' The ways by which all of us pick up some

phsychomerty, and learn to recognise the powers we already have now. And which is the

most important thing of all, to be able to 'RECOGNISE?' these 'workings,' the present

'workings' we now all 'possess' and by 'knowing' them, increase these 'powers' and increase

their 'potency.' After the above brief, preliminary, introduction we will return to the subject of

this Vignette.

Astral Projection, as it is called and referred too, generally means to 'Leave' the

physical body and 'go' elsewhere, elsewhere being what was considered to be a 'Plane' named

the 'Astral Plane.' I want to 'correct' several things-ideas right now, there are, depending on

what teaching-book you are reading, seven planes, roughly considered. (For more exact

knowledge about these seven planes see 'Ophiel's' other books and his correspondence course

on 'Astral Projections.') I will use some ordinary English names here - - Physical Plane --

Etheric Plane -- Lower Astral -- Higher Astral -- Mental Plane -- Higher Mental -- Archetypal

Plane. (In this small article I cannot go too deeply into these planes and their meanings.

Please see 'Ophiel's' other books and writings.)

C:\DOCUME~1\al\LOCALS~1\Temp\BCL Technologies\NitroPDF6\@BCL@BC08AC69\@[email protected] 2

When you 'Project,' by several different methods, you do not 'LEAVE THE BODY!'

(If you read a book about 'Astral Projection' and the author says that you 'Leave' the 'Body'

and go 'Off' somewhere, leaving a shell of a 'body' 'behind/empty,' you can depend on the fact

that that author is a 'fake!') YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE BODY!!!

In any kind of 'Projections' 'YOU TRANSFER YOUR 'CENTRE' OF

'CONSCIOUSNESS' TO 'ANOTHER PLANE!!!!' This 'Transfer' of your centre of

consciousness, and not all of you, does away with that old boggy about some, ‘e-vile’ spirit

will come along and take over your empty body 'shell.' Most of you is there at all times, and

running the body's living machinery. With that out of the way, we can proceed onto the first

projection kind of work-projections.

(Note -- All projections are, actually, all the same. Projections are really not

projections, in the sense of, out of, away from, the body. All projections are transfers of

‘centres of consciousness,’ to other ‘centres of consciousness,’ and they function as if it is a

'projection.' There are great 'mysteries' here but you don't have to know it all now for simple

types of projection described here. Go along for now as it is.)

The following direction’s lay out and explains a system of projection, which I

discovered and have named 'The Little System.' There are a number of things that you will

'use,' have to 'use,' in any kind of a projection system, and to gain some proficiency and

practice is what the 'Little System' was 'designed' and 'adapted' for. I 'repeat' there are certain

practices, such as 'visualisation' and 'image retention' and 'recall' and 'moving' in a projection,

and other things that are demonstrated and 'used' in the 'Little System.' I 'suggest' you perfect

these things, using the 'Little System.'

I have been informed, since publishing the 'Little System' that some persons 'took off'

in the middle of the 'Little System Projection.' And went on 'out' easily. I didn't know this

myself, until, I was told by students. So the system was better than I first thought. So don't

neglect your early 'Little System Projections.'

To set up the practice of the 'Little System' you select a 'route.' You will have to adapt

your 'route' to you living circumstances. You can confine it to one floor or to several floors,

go downstairs to the basement etc. after you have selected your 'route' carefully, go over it

several times until you know it very well in all the little details. Select four, five or six spots

along the 'route' and put something there, a picture, a vase, or an object of some familiar kind.

Then, retrace the 'route,' physically and study the 'objects' you have placed there. Study it

hard, study it carefully, study it minutely, set into your comprehension every little crack and

scratch and distinctive distinction that is a part of the object you are 'engraving' on your

memory, for recall later. Your intensity in so doing this is a measure of your 'success' in

recalling the object later. Do this with all the 'stations' until you know them very well.

To 'use' this 'Little System' you do this -- You can do the work in the mornings when

half awake, or you can do the work anytime that you can find the time to relax and go into a

'reverie' half-awake and half-asleep. In your image making part of your mind consciousness

you recall the 'route' and the 'stations' in it. You get up from where you are, and go-walkmove

along your 'route' to the first 'station.' You 'pause' there and 'recall' the object there to

mind. 'Recall' every detail in exact 'detail.' Remain there as long as you want to or feel it is

necessary. Then move onto the next station and repeat the process. In time you should

become very proficient in travelling this 'route' and making 'good' recalls.

C:\DOCUME~1\al\LOCALS~1\Temp\BCL Technologies\NitroPDF6\@BCL@BC08AC69\@[email protected] 3

This 'Little System' is a type of 'Etheric Projection' and is quite capable of training

you for the other systems of projections. This system is capable of several other kinds of

expansions, which you will learn yourself as soon as you get a good grasp of these ideas. I

was told, by a student that he 'took off' in the middle of the 'route,' and went ‘out’ somewhere

else, on the 'Etheric Plane.' You can rest assured, that, while travelling the 'route' you 'ARE

ON THE 'ETHERIC PLANE' AND YOU ARE 'LEARNING' TO 'PROJECT' AND

'GETTING' THE 'FEEL' OF 'IT.'

I am going to give you one more 'ordinary' method of projection. This projection

method is called the 'Dream Method.' The 'dream method' and the 'Little System' is all you

will need to start your projection work. There are other methods, which you will find in my

book, 'The Art and Practice of Astral Projection' which you should get and study, when you

are more ready for it.

The 'Dream Method' consists of learning to half wake-up, during the 'dream', and

recall that you are 'Dreaming.' You then take over the 'dream' and go around in the 'Dream'

freely exploring the 'Plane' you are on. The 'vital' point of the projection is to 'prime' your self

to learn to ‘half-wake-up’ in a 'Dream' this is done by 'Desire.' The 'Desire' to 'half-wake-up'

in a 'Dream.' In a 'period' of time you begin to do that automatically. Even if this sounds

'difficult' it fairly easy: There is a book written by 'Oliver Fox' called 'Astral Projection' This

book was out of print for many years but is now back in print in a paper back. Mr Fox gives

some details.

I followed his book in my first work but I had to clean it up as he got off on tangents

and sidetracks and worries about whether God wants him to project, etc. In the 'Dream

Method' there is a 'curious' phenomenon, in the 'projection' you 'seem' to be 'drawn' 'upward?'

and you cross a point when you cannot 'walk' anymore. You then have to proceed by

'thinking' proceeding. Apparently you have crossed over onto the 'Lower-Astral' and the

method of 'Locomotion' changes from a somewhat semi-etheric-physical type to a 'mental'

type. When you try to 'move' you experience 'resistance?' but no resistance to 'mental' willed

movements: Practice both of the ‘systems’ outlined above.

When you 'achieve' a degree of 'success' in this both of these 'Systems' you will be

ready for other things and other advancements will come to you naturally.

© Edward C. Peach.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Note: To all Members

Would like to say to follow members: that have success or failure with the enclosed Astral Travel Techniques, to post their successes and/or difficulties in Astral Travel. The information posted by members will help other members possible to success and learning from those who post their experiences. This could be a great learning tool so many. I would be very surprised if first-timers were successful, because it may take three or four tries to be proficient to move on to other techniques, but don’t give up, it will be a wonderful experience. Astral Travel is very much like learning to ride a bicycle. The first time you get on the bicycle you most likely will not be successful unless you’re very talented. But with a day or two of practice, you will learn to ride the bicycle and once you learn will never forget how to do it again.

When we have a few people with successes, I will share other techniques that I have developed from childhood which are partial projections of body parts like your feet and arms. The great feeling to reach up with your astral hand and arm and play with the beautiful clouds in the sky. If done right, you will feel the sensation of reaching up and extending your arm to the clouds that you wish to play with.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
You're like so many members here that are very impatient. I would suggest that you postpone all desires to access the akashic records for about a year or two. Basically what I'm saying is this you must learn to crawl first, you need to stand up and take your first step, you must learn to walk, you must learn to walk fast and then to learn to run.

When it comes to astral travel all the members are at the starting point of learning to crawl which they need to master first. Graduation day is when you can run without falling down and at that point you should be able to visit the akashic records.