Akimov Torsion Generator

9090I heard of this alleged "Torsion Field Generator" by Akimov, that according to some, opens portals to parallel worlds, and I was wondering if anyone else had replicated the device, or if they had any thoughts on it. Obviously, I'm skeptical of the whole thing, yet intrigued. I may attempt to replicate it, since it also makes claims of "teleportation of radio waves". Any thoughts on the topic would be nice. Thanks

TimeFlipper

View attachment 9090I heard of this alleged "Torsion Field Generator" by Akimov, that according to some, opens portals to parallel worlds, and I was wondering if anyone else had replicated the device, or if they had any thoughts on it. Obviously, I'm skeptical of the whole thing, yet intrigued. I may attempt to replicate it, since it also makes claims of "teleportation of radio waves". Any thoughts on the topic would be nice. Thanks

A quick scan on the internet revealed a company selling those "devices"...The company goes under the name of, ADARIS Alternative Research Laboratory...There is a host of other "projects", all designed IMHO to legally remove money out of your pockets! :LOL:..

There is no possible way for you to "replicate" the device, and even if you could, i doubt very much that it would actually work!! :LOL:..
I must check out that gold coloured pyramid shaped object in the photo, I hold an international patent on that design from 1967, for my TimeFlipper Approved Radionics Device Instant Safety, TARDIS for short :ROFLMAO:..

Angelface239

A quick scan on the internet revealed a company selling those "devices"...The company goes under the name of, ADARIS Alternative Research Laboratory...There is a host of other "projects", all designed IMHO to legally remove money out of your pockets! :LOL:..

There is no possible way for you to "replicate" the device, and even if you could, i doubt very much that it would actually work!! :LOL:..
I must check out that gold coloured pyramid shaped object in the photo, I hold an international patent on that design from 1967, for my TimeFlipper Approved Radionics Device Instant Safety, TARDIS for short :ROFLMAO:..
Okay.