Al Bielek dies at age 80 is a very bad Hoax

TimeFlipper

@Harte I particularly enjoyed reading the final paragraph and sentence where it mentioned William Moore, who was the co author with Charles Berlitz in writing "The Philadelphia Experiment" book that was released in the UK during 1978(y):cool:..
Why not read that book Hartey and then have a chat with me about it?, it should draw some interest for members :)..

Last edited:

Harte

I probably have. It's 50 years old.
Don't remember.
However, I've never found anything particularly believable about anything associated with Berlitz, so it's not memorable enough for me to chat about it.

Harte

TimeFlipper

@Kylian To refresh your memory, i told you what the deal was for me to assist you with the Delta Time Anrenna...You had to find someone to build the framework for it, i suggested asking one of your school teachers to help you which i believe you couldnt be bothered to do...Your father then got involved and found someone to build the framework...Frankly Its not rocket science you know, there are only a few pieces of wood to put together..

Your father then started asking me to explain what the "device" was in my profile picture underneath the DTA...He obviously wasnt interested in the deal i told you about, and then he arrogantly "INSISTED" i tell him what the device was underneath the DTA...At that point i blocked all further messages from him...I dont help anybody with that attitude!...My time as i already told you is VERY precious to me..(AND you was getting it all free of charge!)

I was prepared to help you out as i have done with other members, but i take everything one step at a time...Firstly I "expect" people to have the framework built, and to prove it, you should recall that i wanted to see a photo of the completed DTA framework with my name written on it...Its very important i have commitment from someone before i go to step 2 which would have been the wiring up on the DTA framework, followed by a series of relevant devices..

Without that simple commitment iam no longer interested in going any further with the Delta Time Antenna or indeed any other devices...
Perhaps another Paranormalis member can help you out with something..

steven chiverton

i wonder why and what the point is in covering up and falsifying

Al Bieleks, death would get them , stupidity must run deep in the secret government's ranks​

Mayhem

Zenith
@Kylian To refresh your memory, i told you what the deal was for me to assist you with the Delta Time Anrenna...You had to find someone to build the framework for it, i suggested asking one of your school teachers to help you which i believe you couldnt be bothered to do...Your father then got involved and found someone to build the framework...Frankly Its not rocket science you know, there are only a few pieces of wood to put together..

Your father then started asking me to explain what the "device" was in my profile picture underneath the DTA...He obviously wasnt interested in the deal i told you about, and then he arrogantly "INSISTED" i tell him what the device was underneath the DTA...At that point i blocked all further messages from him...I dont help anybody with that attitude!...My time as i already told you is VERY precious to me..(AND you was getting it all free of charge!)

I was prepared to help you out as i have done with other members, but i take everything one step at a time...Firstly I "expect" people to have the framework built, and to prove it, you should recall that i wanted to see a photo of the completed DTA framework with my name written on it...Its very important i have commitment from someone before i go to step 2 which would have been the wiring up on the DTA framework, followed by a series of relevant devices..

Without that simple commitment iam no longer interested in going any further with the Delta Time Antenna or indeed any other devices...
This is one of the funniest posts ive read on Paranormalis :)

Kylian

I would send you a photo of the structure for step 2 ...
:p