Al Bielek dies at age 80 is a very bad Hoax

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Fort Myers, FL
On Wednesday, August 29, 2007, Alfred Bielek, famous alleged survivor of the Philadelphia Experiment, died at his residence in Fort Myers. He was found by a nurse looking after him most every day. Bielek was lying on the floor in his bedroom, when he was found around 7:30 AM in the morning. Bielek, who already suffered from two strokes, probably died of another during nighttime and didn't manage to call for help.

The funeral will be managed by Anderson Funeral Home, 3654 Palm Beach Blvd.

Professor Opmmur’s personal observations

I know Alfred Bielek as a distance friend: I visited him when we both lived in Denver, Colorado in early 1996, which was the last we talked. He and I talked about the Philadelphia Experiment, his memories of the events was not the same as mine. I first heard about the Philadelphia Experiment in the summer of 1956. My information came from three navy wife’s talking about the things that had been disturbing their husbands for years.

I am posting this at this time, because I just found out about is passing away.

NEW INFORMATION:

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I called Monday morning 01-04-2010, the Anderson Funeral Home, 3654 Palm Beach Blvd. in Florida. And was told: no record of any Funeral for Al Bielek was in the last 18 months.

2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The lady also checked the National Social Security Registry, which all Funeral Houses need to report all deceased people, so their Social Security can stop. She told me that no Al Bielek was on the National Social Security Registry as deceased.

3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Next, I tried to call Al Bielek’s Florida phone number; the number was a non-working number.

4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The information I re-posted came from ATS.com

I would like to say, “I am very sorry for all bad information I listed here”. Al Bielek was and is a good friend.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Al Bielek dies at age 80

Are you sure ? The guy who rules a website about him doesn't seem to know it either: http://www.bielek.com/.
What's New

Feb 2009 - Thank you for all of the emails I got from Al's many fans letting me know he was on Coast to Coast. He sounded pretty good for making it through 5 strokes. I wish him the best.

Jan 2009 - I'm getting lots of emails from people all around the world asking if Al Bielek is still alive. I haven't been in contact with him for many years. If anyone knows for sure, please send me an email and I will post on this website.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

if Professor Opmmur say so its because he know
Rest in peace Al you live a hard working life now you deserve your rest
cheers
Dr Z
View attachment 8

Attachments

• Bielek.jpg
    Bielek.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 3

cmac

I can't find anything online announcing his death. ATS.com had a posting back in 2007 with this same statement, word for word, and Al Bielek was still alive.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]I called Monday morning 01-04-2010, the Anderson Funeral Home, 3654 Palm Beach Blvd. in Florida. And was told: no record of any Funeral for Al Bielek was in the last 18 months.

2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The lady also checked the National Social Security Registry, which all Funeral Houses need to report all deceased people, so their Social Security can stop. She told me that no Al Bielek was on the National Social Security Registry as deceased.

3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Next, I tried to call Al Bielek’s Florida phone number; the number was a non-working number.

4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The information I re-posted came from ATS.com

I would like to say, “I am very sorry for all bad information I listed here”. Al Bielek was and is a good friend.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: Al Bielek dies at age 80 is a very bad Hoax

cmac

Opmmur, thanks for clearing this up. I'm glad to know that Al is still alive and kicking.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: [Hoax] Al Bielek dies at age 80

Alright, I renamed the thread to avoid any future confusion. It's good to know that the guy is still alive and well.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: Al Bielek dies at age 80 is a very bad Hoax

well in any case when or if he ever happen to die i hope it will be in dignity and peace and with his lover , he deserve to rest in peace ,even if ever the PX is debunk and it happen that he lied it doesnt matter he has motivate people to strive to try to time travel with what they could , anyway that what he did for me and when i meet him he greeted me tiwht arm wide open and answer all my questions toughroughlly ,so i can sincerly say im glad hes still alive but hes not young anymore so eventually he will pass away and i hope to be there to pay homage to him
thank anyway professor opmmur to put him back on the map , all who have contribute to time travel at this day derserve a round of applause , this year we are back in action and will start to rebuild the Bx trust me with my new team we will build something awesome
cheers
Dr Z
Advance research in time( ART for short)