ALERT!! WORLD BREAKING NEWS: FORBIDDEN Knowledge that you MUST Know & Share ASAP! Life & Death!

steven chiverton

watching it on YouTube only gives you just over a minute making it like a commercial so you have to click on the link under it and you get a good long run about it but its then not YouTube its another platform that you cant download the whole thing using real player at all just so you can watch it offline

Samstwitch

Here is the actual Documentary exposing Snake Venum as the Poison in CVD!

Here is the Intro to Dr. Ardis who made the Documentary.

Samstwitch

watching it on YouTube only gives you just over a minute making it like a commercial so you have to click on the link under it and you get a good long run about it but its then not YouTube its another platform that you cant download the whole thing using real player at all just so you can watch it offline

I posted a direct link to the Documentary in my previous comment. Soon it will be published on Banned.Video where we can Download it. When it's posted there, I will post a link to it here.

Samstwitch

Mike Adams posted Part 1 of the 3-Hour interview with Dr. Ardis on Brighteon.
Part 1/3 - Dr. Brian Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and remdesivir

steven chiverton

isent there a link to a downloadable video of this i can use my real player to download it to watch offline as realplayer wont download this to watch offline

Wind7

Staff
Mike Adams posted Part 1 of the 3-Hour interview with Dr. Ardis on Brighteon.
Part 1/3 - Dr. Brian Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and remdesivir

:confused: