Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court

RadicalResearcher

Maybe the Alex Jones in court was played by an actor while the real Alex Jones laughs with diamond suitcases in Mexico.
This is what happens when you play with the powers that be. They do not care about human life, suffering of humans nor the family structure. They do not care about the Constitution, it's freedoms and liberties. They want this country to become a dictoral state. Where they control and run everything. The powers that be love China more than anyone knows. I read an Artical on this forum a few days ago where a guy said and I qoute;
"Even if I had the secret'sof Time Travel, a device or schematics of any kind. I would be stupid and so would all of you to post such information on a web site, best we could do is drop hints, few truths and still appear crazy to those that matter.Tell and show the Truth and THEY would be at my door to collect my material or shoot me or both in the name of National Security. It wouldn't be a good idea for any sane individual to devulge what technology he or she has on a website like this." Now I am sort of belishing this bit of what he said a bit because I can't find the post I read but in a round about way this is what he was saying. I feel he is exactly right!

Some years ago a Guy thought of an idea to make a water based motor. Motor that actually runned on ordinary water. He thought it was cool and attached it to a car and run up and down the road with it, he shared the technology with friends and family and showed how it worked. The technology actually wasn't anything new. Several others have done the same thing and some have met the same fate as this man did. The story ending, they killed him to keep him from giving to the world a vehicle that ran on ordinary water. Today such a vehicle would solve so many issues and the tree huggers, the whacked enviromentalist and global warming craze pots would see this as a blessing. I am sure some who believe in water conservation would have a cow. But the thing is his motor was proven that it could run on salt water with a few mondifications.

A friend of a friend in the family was a gifted mechanic. He seen this engine at work before the guy died and decided he would duplicate the process and in fact produced something much better. He had the small little go khart for about a month and he rode it around the small valley he lived in within my state. Enough people saw it and hell it was even entered into the fair. Shortly after the fair a few men showed up at his house claiming to be FBI. They siezed EVERYTHING! They took his tools, the go khart and all his lab equipment and his notes. He pitched a fit, threatened to go to court and the media. One the FBI agents looked at him and said "Your never going to see this stuff again! Talk about this, share the information here or try and reproduce this again and we will come collect you next!" It terrified this poor guy so bad that he became recluse. He stopped seeing friends and even refused his own kids from visiting him. Some years later he died mysteriously of what they said was Natural Causes. They found in his house a note book with one entry. "I should never have given a single thing to man kind!" It was signed his name and dated about 3 weeks before he died. He died a broken man because of these (A-HOLES) that are the powers that be.

Alex is a good man. He tried to do the right thing. They wanted to destroy him and so they did! His best bet is to continue on and down size and keep the fight going. He should see it as he is in it until the end. Because what's he got to lose?