Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court

Beholder

School shootings in the rest of the world only makes 10% of the total, because we don't sell assault rifles to crazy people rambling about revenge against society with twitching trigger fingers. :X3:

Beholder

Our news media doesn't report on mass shootings anywhere else in the world. We are led to believe all mass shootings are exclusive to the USA only. They have no credibility anymore.
As a Swede, I can tell you that we are still mourning the 2011 shooting in Norway, which took the whole Scandinavia by surprise. We do not cover up our own school shootings, just so that people in a far away country will vote for an ideology that doesn't have a presence here. Having the entire world in on such a cover up, hiding child victims, bribing families, erasing that classes ever existed from every video on social media, would cost trillions of dollars without any lobbyist making money from it.

Harte

School shootings in the rest of the world only makes 10% of the total, because we don't sell assault rifles to crazy people rambling about revenge against society with twitching trigger fingers. :X3:
Apparently, you are ignorant of the facts surrounding this particular case.
See, NOBODY sells "assault rifles to crazy people rambling about revenge against society with twitching trigger fingers."

The shooter in this case took his weapon from his parents.

In this country, the RIGHT to keep and bear arms is an inalienable right that is enumerated in the Constitution. Of course, safeguards are in place (such as regarding "crazy people.") However, crazy people DO occasionally steal guns. And stolen guns are available for purchase in a black-market setting.

You know, guns are not the problem. Regarding your country, I would merely point you toward Trollhättan, a murderous rampage in a school where the weapon was a sword, or (more recently) Malmo, where two women were stabbed to death in a school.

Alex Jones filed for bankruptcy because he LIED about Sandy Hook (just like Einstein did in this very thread,) he KNOWS he lied about Sandy Hook, and the parents of the dead children at Sandy Hook are going to take him down for it.

Harte

Beholder

LOL
Who the hell are you?
Jackie Chan?

Harte
My Mandarin is said to be accent free and causing jealousy from native speakers, but I am not Asian.

Don't really know martial arts either, but I can give control to my lower brain, which ends the fight automatically in two seconds. It is much quicker at reacting and knows where nerves and organs are placed if you just surrender control to your primal self.

Caught a running rabbit mid-air using my arms like eagle claws. Can catch small balls with my eyes closed. Can count how many milliseconds each image is shown in my brain (8.3 ms each). When a fast projectile has been fired 10 centimeters from it's origin, I can judge visually if it will hit me and duck in time.

Can see clearly with closed eyes in total darkness using sonar bat vision, which makes distant black and close white. Also creates nice rainbow halo effects when sounds are occluded by items, because each wavelength bends around edges at a different offset. Despite also consuming blood and having saber teeth, I am absolutely not a vampire.

Two guys tried to rob me once. I carried lots of cash at the time and did not want them to have it. The big guy was all twitchy and nervous as if he expected a fight any moment. The small guy seemed high on drugs, pretended to be from France and told a bullshit story that was supposed to lure me into a dark place under the railroad without cameras. Didn't know if any of them carried a gun but they looked really stupid, so I chose to use psychology against them. Began by playing along with their act. Then made them feel instant guilt and mixed feelings by showing pity for their unfortunate situation while making an excuse to leave. While they were all confused and trying to figure out if I was for real or messing with them, I just walked away without having to fight them.