Alex Jones' InfoWars files for bankruptcy in U.S. court

OakFieldAlienz444

I listen to alex every now and then definitely do not agree with him on every issue, honestly I mostly listen for entertainment cuz he is such a wild guy.
He's trying to downplay this bankruptcy lawsuit stuff he basically says it's all a bunch of
horseshit but at the exact same time he is also saying that if you do not give him money his show
is finished. Often after a commercial break he'll say "we're winning against the globalists"
then when he returns to his show he'll be like "we're running so low on funds that if you don't fund us
soon we're shut down for good"

Things don't sound too good for him imo. He claims he's got lots of new stuff he's gonna launch
and that he's on more stations than ever which could be true but something's up and it doesn't look like
he's gonna last much longer although I don't know for sure

OakFieldAlienz444

I will say this since I've actually heard his real show unlike a lot of people who only know him
from parodies and stuff about gay frogs------it was mostly his callers that suggested Sandy Hook was fake.
Alex Jones initially did not want to say it was staged, but after a lot of pressure
from his callers he caved in and said "yeah maybe it was fake who knows"
and eventually just flat out said it was a hoax. But it was after a shitload of
pressure from his callers of which there's a wide variety.
It's usually his callers that have the more outlandish theories and
try to sucker Alex into them like that the earth is flat or that there's
child labor camps on Mars. However Alex Jones lately has been suggesting
that interdimensionals are taking over our planet.

OakFieldAlienz444

He's misrepresented but he's not perfect. If I had one bad thing to say about him he's a little too rough on people
that don't wanna have kids, he doesn't seem to flat out hate people that don't want them but some of his cohorts seem to.
First off--It's a personal choice and not everyone is
prepared to raise kids. I know I don't want kids. Guess what else?
I don't worship Satan. OH MY WHAT A SHOCKER!
Has zero to do with population control or any of that.
Some people might not be MEANT to be parents.

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

My favorite alex jones memory assuming he's gonna go by the wayside was when
he said he had sex with 150 (possibly more than that) women by the time he was fifteen or sixteen I forget which.
He really did say this I watched him say it live and he was dead serious he also made some other wild
claims about his past like that he was approached by satan cults and shit like that and that
he grew up in a family full of former CIA agents.

RadicalResearcher

View attachment 14270Far-right wing website InfoWars on Sunday filed for voluntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas in the face of multiple defamation lawsuits.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy procedures put a hold on all civil litigation matters and allow companies to prepare turnaround plans while remaining operational.

Alex Jones, founder of InfoWars, was found liable for damages in a trio of lawsuits last year filed after he falsely claimed that the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre was a hoax.

Jones claimed the shooting, in which 20 children and six school employees were shot dead at the school in Newtown, Connecticut, was fabricated by gun-control advocates and mainstream media.

Sandy Hook families in late March rejected Jones' offer to settle their defamation lawsuit and reopened the case. Jones had offered to pay $120,000 to each of the 13 plaintiffs to settle the case.

Each of the plaintiffs turned down the settlement offer in court documents, saying, "The so-called offer is a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook."

According to Sunday's court filings, InfoWars listed its estimated assets in the range of $0-$50,000 and estimated liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million.

Jones, a vocal supporter of former U.S. President Donald Trump, was previously subpoenaed by the House of Representatives committee probing the January 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters.

Source:
I know for a FACT! The government played with mind control as early as the 1960's. Where Alex screwed up at is in how he worded everything regarding Sandy Hook. The day that show aired and he said he thought the kids were actors, I was like oh no, no no Alex, why did you say that for? I knew he was going to be in some legal trouble over that statement! He should have said "I believe the sandy hook shooting was conducted with the individual being under the influence of mind control in an attempt to get guns banned." Now that would have saved his bacon because Alex is basically seen by the powers that be as a Conspiracy nut job, it wouldn't have been outside of his element if he had just said that, btw he did later say that! So if he had said just that, no law suits would have happened. His show would be going strong still and none of this would even be a discussion. His trial was a mockery if there ever was one and his sentence of a billion dollars is laughable. They didn't even fine OJ simpson a fraction of that. They wanted to destroy Alex Jones and they basically did. They did it to set an example for the next guy who thinks he can take on the establishment with his/her freedom of speech. He got too close to the truth on things and he upset the powers that be. I hope he stays in the business and stays as a thorn in all of there backsides. But like anyone who has ever caused the powers that be issues he will probably have a horrible fate at the end due to there corrupt and evil doings. Think of all the things Alex exposed, all his truths and what he contributed. He was a bit quacky but he stayed true to himself through it all. Just my personal insight. I for one for the record believe the Sandy Hook Shooting happened but I feel something was off on it. (Conspiracy)

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Suddenly he wishes he was still Bill Hicks.

I feel bad for him, i have listened to his last few podcasts and it sounds like he is at his wits end, he has said many times now he isn't going to live much longer and that he just wants to vanish.

I wonder how much money he has left and how likely he is to pay for anything.
1.4billion is a absurd amount of money for this to be honest, i could see a couple million but 1.4billion?? He 100% doesn't have it, infowars isn't what it use to be.

Beholder

Suddenly he wishes he was still Bill Hicks.

I feel bad for him, i have listened to his last few podcasts and it sounds like he is at his wits end, he has said many times now he isn't going to live much longer and that he just wants to vanish.

1.4billion is a absurd amount of money for this to be honest, i could see a couple million but 1.4billion?? He 100% doesn't have it, infowars isn't what it use to be.
Maybe the Alex Jones in court was played by an actor while the real Alex Jones laughs with diamond suitcases in Mexico.