Alexander's "electoral colleges"

Cornelia

Alexander's "electoral colleges"

I'm reading the posts/chat logs of Alexander in the Library. While I'm perfectly aware most of us don't believe in Alex, it's quite interesting to see what he had to say about elections, colleges etc.
[12:50] <AlexanderTT> there will be a majo conspiracy , brought up in this election
[12:52] <AlexanderTT> How do all of you feel about the electorial college?
[12:52] <AlexanderTT> There will be a major , major, major...flaw found in it
[12:53] <AlexanderTT> I will not give details on the conspiracy, but it will be worse than a re-count
[12:54] <AlexanderTT> I said don't blame bush for what is going to happen
[12:55] <AlexanderTT> its mathmatical , I'll tell you that
[12:55] <AlexanderTT> on second thought, it will hurt nothing to give more detail on the flaw, so i will....
[13:00] <AlexanderTT> a losing candidate will cheat, that is all I will say
[13:00] <AlexanderTT> look closely at the county-by-county voting maps!!!!
[13:08] <AlexanderTT> it is much worse than that, the problem with the electorial college will make campaining look like a show.It will show that as long as the electorial college stands the government knows and expect who will be the next president
[13:08] <AlexanderTT> it is so hard to explain
[13:10] <AlexanderTT> the dems and repubs are an illusion and are just part of the equation
[13:11] <AlexanderTT> they both beleive the same thing, they just act out different beliefs in order to fit the equation and MAKE the people vote in who they want

Darkwolf

Alexander's &quot;electoral colleges&quot;

Anybody heard about anything like this going on? I know that Badnarik and Nader are going for a recount, but its not like either of them are going to win no matter how the chads hang. I don't see what could happen of a mathmatical nature, except that mabey too many people voted in certian places. We know that. Also, the electoral college members could choose to vote differently from the way they are supposed to. That could happen.

StarLord

I think there has always been some type of misgiving concerning the actuality of those numbers representing the real concensus when voting for a "district".

Right off the bat the voice of the people is ursurped when delegated to an electorial type voting. It should have always been one person, one voice, one vote.

Face it, there is ALWAYS going to be some kind of noise during voting about fair play and fair counting.

When I first saw a copy of that, it was yeah, ok, but so what, thats not much of a leak in future events imho, because you just know some one is going to scream about something like that.

CaryP

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Nov 19 2004, 06:43 PM
Anybody heard about anything like this going on? I know that Badnarik and Nader are going for a recount, but its not like either of them are going to win no matter how the chads hang. I don't see what could happen of a mathmatical nature, except that mabey too many people voted in certian places. We know that. Also, the electoral college members could choose to vote differently from the way they are supposed to. That could happen.

Outside of the usual "stuff", no. Yes, the electoral college could vote anyway it chooses. Wouldn't it be interesting if the electoral college gave us "different resutls" than what we're expecting. LOL Never gonna happen thought.

Cary

Cornelia

I posted this also because of these very interesting statements:
[13:00] <AlexanderTT> a losing candidate will cheat, that is all I will say
and
[13:10] <AlexanderTT> the dems and repubs are an illusion and are just part of the equation

This was inconceivable just some months ago, but rumours are spreading about Kerry being in a hidden agreement with Bush. That's why I found these logs interesting.