Alien Caught on Camera in Sauna

ApexTV

Alien Caught on Camera in Sauna - Paranormal Elite

Photograph of alien above!

The photo seen above is one that was caught on camera inside a sauna at a hotel. The image was taken by a guest at the hotel who was visiting the hotel's sauna.

The person who took this photograph of the supposed alien creature captured it after hearing strange sounds coming from the sauna at the hotel. The door to the sauna was closed, and upon opening it he took a picture if the alien seen above.

Based off the appearance of the creature seen in the picture, some have claimed that the alien itself is a grey alien. Grey aliens, or greys, are the alleged species of alien responsible for many other sightings. Some people even claim to have been abducted by grey aliens.

The person who took the photo also claims to have revisited the sauna in which this picture was taken to find no trace of the alien.

What do you think? Is this a real alien caught on camera in a sauna?

TnWatchdog

I thought it looked more like an alien bowling ball...the third hole is not visible in this photograph.
If it were an alien it would be another reason to stay out of sauna at hotels as I have heard that strange types frequent these saunas or bath houses.

Wind7

Staff
I thought it looked more like an alien bowling ball...the third hole is not visible in this photograph.
If it were an alien it would be another reason to stay out of sauna at hotels as I have heard that strange types frequent these saunas or bath houses.

An..... intergalactic.....creep.....?

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaahhhhhhh!!!!!"

:notworthy:
:eek:

(runs away)