ALIEN CHASES MAN Caught on Tape

ApexTV

This video allegedly shows an instance in which an alien was caught on tape chasing a man. The video itself was taken in the Northwestern United States and was sent to us by a man who has claimed to have several sightings of these alien creatures, however this is the first time in which he has caught one of these creatures on tape. He saw the alien prior to recording and once he began to record, the alien began running towards him. Does this footage really show an alien sighting caught on tape? What do you think?

ZeoEmeraude

The person filming needs to be using some type of night vision filter if he wants us to see whatever is chasing him. I do not think this is an alien but a woodland animal. It's just too dark to make it out. Night vision is needed here.

Wind7

Staff
The person filming needs to be using some type of night vision filter if he wants us to see whatever is chasing him. I do not think this is an alien but a woodland animal. It's just too dark to make it out. Night vision is needed here.

Too dark...
Too fuzzy...
Too much camera motion...
The list is endless or
The end is listless for these.

Not an alien from another dim. Or planet.

Looks like someone out after dark with
their pooch or being followed by a 4 legged creature of some sort.

I have been chased before by a wild 'something' as I live very near a wildlife refuge.

Trust you me, you certainly don't stop to look...you ruuuunnn as fast as possible.

:eek: