Alien contact in next 20 years

Jack Mckarash

Alien contact in next 20 years

I've had the same dream for years now of Alien intervention to stop the destruction of the planet.Could be just a dream but what if it isn't? :dry:

StarLord

Re: Alien contact in next 20 years

Nothing wrong with that Idea. We can use ALL the help we can get.

Arez

i already think there are aliens here. because for 1, i believe we are not the first intelligent life there has to of been more in the last 200,000 years or more. and secondly this is a long shot but our body clock goes by every 25 hours not every 24. and guess what planet has the body clock of 25?? u got it mars :eek:

and they have found methane on mars that can only be 2 explainations for it. either dead bodies rotting. or alive ones farting. and they have found rivers......mars may have been the original planet of life.

gantech

Re: Methane on mars

and they have found methane on mars that can only be 2 explainations for it. either dead bodies rotting. or alive ones farting. and they have found rivers......mars may have been the original planet of life.[/QUOTE]

This methane issue is not so simple. Read Thomas Gold's paper here.

http://people.cornell.edu/pages/tg21/usgs.html

when he first wrote the paper in the early 90's some thought he was nuts
but they listened to what he had to say as his credentials are impecable.

Recent geologic research has confirmed that under natural processes of heat and pressure, methane can be seen as a byproduct of planetary crust formation. There are hydrocarbons found almost everywhere in our solar system. Read Gold's paper and see what you think.:blush:

StarLord

My guess would have been Cows. The martians heard them all to the dark side so no body can see them.

halo2junkie119

There is a thread on here where it was posted that tibetan monks remote viewed that in 2012 aliens stop us from killing ourselves. It was aliens or God. I'm not sure.

XDrFirefly

Here is my theory on things, I believe that not ever human is from earth. The garden of Eden was on Mars or Venus i'd guess Venus due to biblical facts, so I believe that most of use are aliens. This would explain some of the difference in ideas of ppl. But, I think do to breeding alot of what we would see as alien feature have been breed out, and some breed in.

dr ff

Zoomerz

The garden of Eden was on Mars or Venus i'd guess Venus due to biblical facts
Probably not Venus:

Venus is very different from the Earth. It has no oceans and is surrounded by a heavy atmosphere composed mainly of carbon dioxide with virtually no water vapor. Its clouds are composed of sulfuric acid droplets. At the surface, the atmospheric pressure is 92 times that of the Earth's at sea-level.

Venus is scorched with a surface temperature of about 482? C (900? F). This high temperature is primarily due to a runaway greenhouse effect caused by the heavy atmosphere of carbon dioxide. Sunlight passes through the atmosphere to heat the surface of the planet. Heat is radiated out, but is trapped by the dense atmosphere and not allowed to escape into space.

Z-

Arez

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\":LOL:rFirefly\")</div>
Here is my theory on things, I believe that not ever human is from earth. The garden of Eden was on Mars or Venus i'd guess Venus due to biblical facts, so I believe that most of use are aliens. This would explain some of the difference in ideas of ppl. But, I think do to breeding alot of what we would see as alien feature have been breed out, and some breed in.

dr ff[/b]

good theory but not venus surely way to hot. but in a recent book i have read it goes into great detail about alot of things that have gone on like 100 tonnes rocks from 100miles away have seemingly been throw aross the earth at some stage. and this garden on eden u talk about is just like the golden age where everything was perfect. i dont even think there would of been much snow.

now as u know the earth is on a tilt which leads to all the changes in wether. but if it was not on the tilt it would be even. it wouldbe the perfect planet just like what is described in the golden age. i think plato describes it alot when he talks about atlantis its very interesting.

and the way u say "some" of us are from mars i really like. because our evolution in the past few hundred thousands years has been so amazing we have gone from the middle to the top of the food chain. and most of the changes can not be explained so greatly and no one can explain how they came to be so fast. so maybe if the humans from mars experimented on animals on earth when they landed there because im guess they where advanced as it would be long long jump to get from mars to earth :p

so they would of been far more advanced than we are now. so they could of done genetic experiments on animals on earth. for maybe to repopulate or as slaves. but we may have over powered them or a major disaster had happened which has turned us stupid again.

if ya dont know what i mean then let me explain. over 5000 years ago they knew how many planets there was and that the world was flat. about 4300 years later everyone thinks that if u sail out far enough u will fall off the face of the earth.

now hundreds of inventions in the last 200 years that have been discovered u can find in any accient book dating over 1000's of years ago.

likethe romans they made a steam engine but they thought i would scare the horses so they forgot about it. in bagdad they found a 2000 year old or more battery all if needed was a acid like blackcurrent juice to get it goin.

and you do have to remember how old the bible is. it is a baby compared to many other religions. there is proof of us being here for ages so there must of been other religions before that. like the accient egyptians and the atlanteans and the romans and the greeks and the atheneans.....dunno about the atheneans they seem to be mentioned in platos book but no proff of them existing before. they are baisically the greeks but alot older.