Alien Experiences

Zeirbah

Here's my experiences with aliens and UFOs, from my digital journal (tablet). I've made the entries as detailed as possible. I will update the thread when something new happens.

March 4, 2012
Around 11:45 AM, me and my friend were both hanging out in the front yard at my house. Suddenly, he noticed something in the sky and pointed it out to me. I looked up and that's when I noticed the flying saucer. I'm not sure where the flying saucer came from, but it appears it materialized out of nowhere. It was white in color, very shiny in texture, and hovered about 150 in the air while moving quickly. I could not see who or what was controlling the craft, but I tried to get the attention of the operator. I wanted to get footage of the flying saucer, so I ran inside to get my Nintendo 3DS for photo / video footage. By the time I was back outside, I did not see the flying saucer anymore.

October 5, 2015

I had a dream where a gray alien (without speaking) showed me a device that looked similar to a taser. I'm not sure where I was, but it looked like the interior of a flying saucer. The device had a black and blue color scheme, with a satellite dish and some other gadgets.

April 1, 2016
I woke up at 2:30 AM from flashes of white light, which I thought was lightning but there were no thunderstorms. I turned over to check the time on my alarm clock, and that's when I noticed the gray alien standing by the side of my bed. At that moment, I felt scared but quickly became curious. The gray alien had black almond eyes, gray skin, and stood at four feet tall (or 121 centimeters). It appeared to be studying me, or something else, because I started to feel weak. I tried communicating to the alien, by speaking or waving, but failed to do so. I decided to turn to my other side and go back to sleep, but after about five minutes, there were flashes of white light again! I quickly turned over to check around my room, and the alien was gone!

May 11, 2016
After vocational rehab, my counselor was driving to take me home. While driving through the neighborhood around 3:11 PM, I noticed a dark blue airplane that appeared from nowhere and was flying at a low altitude. I pointed this out to my counselor, who noticed it too. It was odd to see something like this since there are no international airports around here. After about ten seconds, the airplane disappeared.

March 30, 2017
I woke up at 4:00 AM to see a gray alien standing by the side of my bed, staring right down at me! This really startled me, so I quickly turned away and tried going back to sleep. After some time, I checked my room to see if the alien was still there, but it was gone.

April 6, 2017
Before I went to sleep at 11:30 PM, I randomly checked outside my window and noticed an orange glowing light hovering above the trees. I observed the object for about five minutes before getting tired, so I got into my bed and went to sleep. While I was resting, there was a few flashes of white light. I know this was not lightning since there are no thunderstorms tonight.

May 15, 2017
At 3:30 AM, I was remote viewing by the side of my bed. I saw three gray aliens standing by the left side of my bed. Suddenly, I woke up and felt scared. After checking my room and the time on my alarm clock, I went back to sleep. I believe this was a possible alien abduction, something has felt different today.

June 28, 2017
I was about to go to sleep at 12:18 AM when I decided to look outside my window. I noticed an object (brown-orange in color) in the sky. Since my vision isn't the best, I put on my glasses to see what it was. I thought it was a planet until it started to move around, and that's when I knew it was a UFO. I could not make out details since it was far away, but at one point, it appeared to have lights on the sides and on top. The UFO hovered around in the same area, not moving much. At one point, specks of white light appeared and disappeared in the sky, some even in the trees. At 12:43 AM, an airplane was flying near, and the UFO disappeared. Once the airplane was gone, the UFO suddenly appeared. It was very bright for one second, but it returned back to normal. By 12:48 AM, the UFO was starting to hover beyond the trees, so it became difficult to see. At 12:53 AM, I checked once more to see if the UFO was still there, but it was gone. I decided to stop observing and go to sleep since it was late.

July 9, 2017
I had a dream where I met a gray alien in my home, who was communicating to me telepathically. It was sunny outside, and the blinds were closed in the house. I was told a variety of information, but the only thing I could remember was the time being 3:30 AM in reality.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

What a piece of writing!
The sort of claim you make is getting more and more common as people begin to lose the fear of sounding insane.
Audio and visual hallucinations it will be a skeptic crude version for which you posted.
My take on the issue differs from the mainstream Newtonian physics model.
From my viewpoint there is nothing absolutely true neither completely false and there s also abetween true and false at the same time or neither true or false.
I say many people have appeared to talk about similar experiences.
Anyway whatever your take may be the Et phenomena have been spotted by Carl Jung. His patients (schizos) were claiming to have dreamt of Et visitations.
I am saying that there is or there would be a psychological component in dreaming of ETS.
Some schizos made sketches from mandalas like the Inka s sun sticking it's tongue. It sort of convinced Dr Jung.
Now as to the veracity of this claiming the soul of Dr. Jung would have to provide evidences.

Krish

Only Greys can visit Earth. So, let us know what they are looking for...Best connection is telepathic. Next best language is Sanskrit...

Let us see what is going on...

Carl Miller

So that we may try to understand appearances of ETS on oniric scenes (dreams). I said oniric scenes because dreams are nothing but a play (theatre) put on by the mind (subconscious unconscious superconscious?) to communicate in an understandable way with the conscious mind (regarding individuality or ego).
Complicated? Blame annalysis for that. The whole thing smells a rat.
Anyway I will leave it that way.
Who can tell the unveiled truth will surely guarantee the protagonists from these dreams were really ETS?
Could not they have been another type of haunting visitors?
During a NDE_ near death experience people claim to have met with Jesus in person. But anyone wearing a white beard could be taken as Santa Claus or The Heavenly Father.
People often see which is already in store in their unconscious mind, product of education. Their background. The storehouse of societal principles.
Christian invariably see the Catholic Saints and Virgin Mary. Christians do not claim having met with Buddha or Rama.
But the true content from these dreams of ETS is that_ the experience of meeting with 'something' interdimensional something otherworldly but he cannot describe it for the simple fact it is unfamiliar to their storehouse of archives provided by religion tradition and culture.
So the unconscious mind resort to the familiar images according to the individual background education and so on.
Something inexplicable happened. The problem is we have difficulty in understanding what really happened.
So in every piece of truth there is a bit of falsehood.
Why gray ETS have been populating people s dreams?
After Roswell 1947 with the ets allegedly visiting the Earth and the first claiming of Et abductions ets gained notoriety in haunting people. A product of imagination?

Last edited:

TieDieHippie

Only Greys can visit Earth. So, let us know what they are looking for...Best connection is telepathic. Next best language is Sanskrit...

Not true I've seen aliens that weren't greys before and they were walking by the library

Krish

Not true I've seen aliens that weren't greys before and they were walking by the library

Thank you, please let me know the time and date and facial features. Then I can pass that to Cosmic Governance. If they are new, they will be told not to come back...we shall see.

The Fifth

Most of the information on Greys tell of need of human organic matter or tissue for their reproduction or for rebuilding their DNA cause it's broken. They also might be us from the future , after a cataclysm... share more of your experiences with us , it's interesting !