Alien Infiltration

Octavusprime

You say that it is possible we were dispersed by meteorites allowing parallel evolution. Wouldn't that imply similar DNA structures?

I wouldn't count out hybridization. Just because we cant hybrid a donkey and a tree doesn't mean it can't be done.

What are your sources for this information, I'm just curious?

You say that it is possible we were dispersed by meteorites allowing parallel evolution. Wouldn't that imply similar DNA structures?

I wouldn't count out hybridization. Just because we cant hybrid a donkey and a tree doesn't mean it can't be done.

What are your sources for this information, I'm just curious?

Yes and no; the basic microbial structure would be similar but DNA would be wildly different due to the way they evolved. Ill give you an example; we take our basic bacteria; drop them into oceans on two alien worlds. We watch over 600 million years and how the microbes evolve, combine, form jellyfish organisms and latter land dwelling creatures. Like we have multitudes of species on Earth there would be two completely separated sets of species on both alien worlds but sharing a same common microbial lifeform, similar biochemistry set.

My sources of this information come from a personal investigation I started after encountering a woman who had a son that had been 'implanted' I knew a few people who knew other people that worked with stuff that involved aliens. I managed to interact with them and meet with them several times. They told me I could find bits and pieces on various conspiracy sites but told me "most people dont believe in conspiracy sites anyway and they only have a tiny fraction of the reality. 80% of everything else is bullshit" While giving me the full details on what they know since a member of my family was 'involved' in UFO activity (I will keep those details to myself as I have had personal involvement with UFO activity that is running very deep which is why I sought answers). These revelations werent instantaneous as I had to socialize with them several times to gain their trust. After a few beers with mutual friends they opened up but made me promise not to reveal their names, organizations, or affiliations. And I am not gonna reveal them either.

It started though with an old chemist I knew who worked on alien technology captured from Roswell. He did some consulting at an aerospace company I worked for and when me and him talked he mentioned working in NM, something in the back of my mind clicked that he had something to do with Roswell and he confirmed it without hesitation.

Another source was a former KGB agent that lives near me(he investigated UFOs and psychics and trained me on telepathy related stuff), a lady who could psychically channel an alien entity and a 'hybrid' that has an alien consciousness implanted inside her and she is fully aware of herself.

I wonder though; is it possible for a psychic to use telepathy as a sort of 'beacon' like subtly persuading nearby aliens in UFOs to land near where he/she is transmitting?