Alien Infiltration

I posted a while back about the possibility of sleeper agents in humans, where hypothetically an advanced race could just simply transfer the consciousness of one of them into a human as a form of infiltration.

I discussed in chat a few times of what I have compiled together based from people I have met in my life who divulged to me their encounters. Note I have changed the names to protect their identities.

The first person I will name 'Sarah' has been the target of repeated abductions. She told me once that her father had to fight off a small group of Reptilian like aliens who were trying to take her and him. He succeeded and they left. Ever since she was abducted she found all sorts of medical problems she finds to mysteriously vanish, much to the astonishment of human doctors and medical staff. She gave birth to a daughter who learned to read at 8months and can already speak Spanish.

The second person I will name 'Mary' I met just last year. She had a son who was five and told me of a time while pregnant with him where she knew a cop. One night the cop wanted to talk to her about his marriage which was falling apart. She goes with him and feels like something 'sped up' and she remembers him thanking her for her time, drops her off and she never sees him again. She tried to find him but he deleted his email and all traces of his existence. She then remembered dreams about sitting on a metal table with creatures that had long lizard skin like fingers holding her down. Her son who is 5 now reads at almost a PH.D level and memorized a quantum mechanics book and told me things about using black holes for power sources and all kinds of crazy science stuff. She told me he took apart a TV and put it together along with other electronic equipment. She told me her theory on it and that aliens have something to do with his development. She also told me that his fathers father worked on creating nuclear power and weapons and that he may be third generation alien influenced. She also told me that one of the guys she is involved with may be one of them as he seems to have knowledge of this and noticed her son called him 'one of them'. She also told me that during sex his eyes would turn black and skin would change texture but he never harmed her. She would not elaborate further on this individual.

There were others who gave me similar stories but the one that really made me think was from a mother I will name 'Jane'. She has a 30s something son who grew up to be amazingly smart and while pregnant with him had an abduction experience that matched 'Marys'. He could read at a college level and was way smarter than the other kids when he went through grade and high school. He aced his college courses and will work for one of the government agencies. She believes that aliens took her and did something to him while he was just in the womb.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced or known others to experience something similar to these?

I will put up more stuff I have uncovered here soon..

Loopi

The Bearded One
Good Luck to you Malaki! Looking forward to what you can find.

I happened to know a friend of mine who was in contact with a former AFOSI agent who got selected on a special team back in the 80s and 90s to take part in a operation. There was a woman who was working for another government agency who got pregnant and ended up in contact with a man while she was pregnant. Well soon after meeting this man, she had an abduction experience that matched the ones above and ended up giving birth to a child of extremely high intelligence and learning capabilities. Well she revealed it to a close friend and eventually AFOSI and the CIA caught wind of it and launched a joint operation to capture this man. They tracked him down and managed to tag him outside of a city in VA (I cant remember the name offhand) He was interrogated for a few days, and it was discovered that he was physically human but his consciousness was entirely alien and that his species has been in space for a few thousand years with over a couple hundred thousand years of recorded history. They evolved on a world with very similar biochemistry (that explains why they are bipedal instead of totally weird looking) and that they been visiting Earth on and off for a couple thousand years mostly for studying purposes and for 'uplifting' which is something they did to various animals on their world that gave them higher intelligence, etc.

I will post more later ...

Same friend of mine that managed to reach out and get some more information to me has told me a great deal. First, there are MANY conflicting theories and reports that can be found on the internet regarding ETs visiting Earth. Some say the Greys are hostile, Reptilians are good, Greys serve Reptilians and vice versa. Well what I was told that bits and pieces from all theories are true, but people had a habit of not understanding, or adding other crap information to these theories.

The largest one was Operation Tango Sierra (or Operation Sierra Tango). This operation was launched when a female government employee became pregnant and ended up in contact with a male 'friend' of hers. Well after meeting this 'friend' she had an abduction experience which she told another co worker about. She never told anyone the abduction portion of it until after the child was born and over the years developed an extremely high learning capability (he may have also been diagnosed with autism). Her 'friend' vanished after the abduction incident. Its the same one as I posted above but with more information that I was able to uncover. Soon, word of the abduction reached officials in the Air Force and CIA, they ended up locating the alien outside a shopping mall in VA. He was captured and interrogated over the course of months and revealed information that his species is humanoid in appearance due to similar biochemistry that made its way from Earth to other planets when life formed billions of years ago (scientists just recently proved that during the forming of the Earth, life bearing rocks could have easily made it to other planets).

Questions were asked regarding other races including the Greys, Repts, etc and he gave accounts that the Repts were the main species that evolved. Over the course of thousands of years they developed much like Earth, had world wars, rights movements, revolutions, etc. They expanded out into space and while doing that started to advance in forms of genetic engineering, robotics, etc. Their first robots began as simple machines but as time progress they were improved upon being given organic like muscles, brains, AI, etc. They eventually evolved into the Greys of today. The Greys do NOT communicate telepathically with humans but rather through an organic device that works like WIFI of today. This is also how they communicate with each other. The Greys were originally designed as medical/scientific droids. Well, as many Greys had Artificial Intelligence they decided they needed no further use of the Repts and engaged in a massive rebellion. Rather than it being a Star Wars style war with space warfare, it was fought with biogenetic and bioweapons which reduced the Repts from the tens of billions to only a few million. Eventually a peace was settled with surviving factions and the Repts went back to space exploration and technological progress.

A few thousand years ago one of the larger surviving factions (IT was explained to me that the aliens do NOT have a unified government. They still have factions/nations like we do here) discovered Earth. As they never seen another world with life evolving independently they decided to watch and observe. Some members traveled there and taught some of the indigenous peoples math, science and astronomy but the majority just decided to watch and observe. The Greys caught wind of the discovery and set up small mobile observation posts to watch and observe but never put anywhere close to a major presence in the system. When Earth had its industrial revolution and later nuclear program more aliens came for observation.

I asked my friend who had a contact that knew this stuff what Roswell was and I was told that it was a small Grey scout ship that had suffered a mechanical error (Alientech is subject to error just like human tech) and crashed. I managed to talk to a chemical engineer who told me that the Air Force sent him some metal for analysis in 1950 and he told them it contained elements that were not on the periodic table. The Air Force took back the metal and never said another word to him.

One of the Reptilian factions developed an improved technology that is similar to brain uploading. Some members of their scientific community wanted to observe on the ground and decided that the best way would be to upload an alien consciousness into a human body and watch/observe from there. The first experiments were performed in the 60s with the faction of Reptilians that still had Greys loyal to them. The human consciousness had control, however it was found out that in some instances the human consciousness became aware of the alien one on some level and began to gain information from them which the human used and became more intelligent and started to advance humanity further in the areas of electronics and robotics. This was surprising to the aliens and several experiments picked up. Other things that intrigued the aliens was the existence of psychics and telepathy in human population the aliens only created an artificial form of it that relied on technology and never noticed any form of TP or TK in their population even before rebellions.

I had also asked if autism was linked to the implanting process and I was told yes in small cases. Its due to the existence of two consciousnesses/souls residing in one body at once and the information transfer between human and alien causes many cases in autism where the person has ridiculously high intelligence. The aliens didn't even realize that this was occurring at first but allowed it to happen. They found it out when a human that was implanted had died, and they had the technology rigged so that if an implant died, the alien consciousness would return to an alien body on a nearby ship. An unintended consequence was that the human and alien consciousness arrived at the same in the same alien body so there needed a means to separate the two. Eventually there was and the human consciousness was placed in a cloned alien body. Most of the time (only a couple hundred instances altogether) the humans rather liked it there and wished to stay (doesnt surprise me one bit, I noticed in these hybrids that due to the influence of the alien part the human became more detached from humanity).

I managed to uncover all of this through means of knowing contacts with children who had autism and high intelligence who also had abduction experiences they also had friends who had similar experiences and children with intelligence and sometimes repeated contact with the alien side of themselves. Other contacts included a friend with some high contacts in the Air Force and AFOSI, a chemical engineer who worked on alien debris and a woman that I see sometimes who channeled an alien entity. (She is a witch and well versed in what she does. I held back all information from her and the alien entity pretty much stated everything that I had uncovered.)

Other information I will seek out is the existence of human aliens like the ones that Travis Walton was abducted by. I never managed to ask any of my contacts that. However I will try to find out.

trekie4ever

Is it possible for an alien conscious to attempt to hide out in a person who has a natural tendency to resist the technology and being abducted? I would imagine that just as some people enjoyed finding themselves in an alien body, some aliens would enjoy the human experience and share experiences with them passively acting out on occasion

I would say it is
Is it possible for an alien conscious to attempt to hide out in a person who has a natural tendency to resist the technology and being abducted? I would imagine that just as some people enjoyed finding themselves in an alien body, some aliens would enjoy the human experience and share experiences with them passively acting out on occasion

I would say so, I have heard of times where the alien consciousness would 'switch out' with the human one, with a human resisting I think it makes them more aware that something is up.

trekie4ever

Thank you for sharing this information. I feel as though I have had plenty of 2nd kind encounters and a few third kinds where I saw an entity. Usually always shadow figures. Never seen a Rept or Grey but I do think I met one of those sleeper agents. This one was not friendly. Very threatening.

Why can't my otherwordly experiences be positive and happy??

Thank you for sharing this information. I feel as though I have had plenty of 2nd kind encounters and a few third kinds where I saw an entity. Usually always shadow figures. Never seen a Rept or Grey but I do think I met one of those sleeper agents. This one was not friendly. Very threatening.

Why can't my otherwordly experiences be positive and happy??

Can you tell more of your experience with the sleeper agent? Shadow figures can be anything from regular spirits, people astral projecting, all the way to aliens or people with the ability (or tech) to turn invisible.

The aliens have a strange array of emotions. They can feel anger happiness , etc and Since they are alien, they will have a different ethical, moral, and empathic structure than humans. Thats why they seem so 'detached' from humanity and hostile, its also noted that to the aliens, humans behave in a non logical and non rational manner to them as their ideas of logic and rationality are different.

One of the sleeper agents I knew who knew what she was used her abilities to get jobs, money, etc. I am certain others have done it too.