ALIEN INVASION 2017?

HDRKID

Alien societies are more like a bee hive in that they want success in our group. In contrast, human civilization values personal success over group success. Often workers are fired by executives so they can make even more money. Nobody gives a damn about our poor. They simply do not care.

Having aliens come... well, that would make our world a lot better than it is. However, they prefer to allow us to slowly develop in our way. Still, we might see more in coming years.

The very concept of invasion... is ALIEN to us. - an alien

Carl Miller

@HDRKID
Yeah, the very idea is weird to us. Invasion -they have already done , and also have been doing- they have their agendas to follow, and they keep on in their intent of that crossbreeding issue. Sometimes i think it's best we took that alledged egypt allegory literally. I mean, perhaps the ancient egypt started out that business of hybridization, producing organisms by the mating of individuals of different breeds, varieties, or species; oxen and sheep animal crossing together with snakes and a great salad of different animals. By the way it seems to be trendy since people were murdered for exposing weird crossing experiences undercover and under the Earth, not to be that specific. Anyway perhaps the very 'modern' human being must have been the result of some of these experiences, who knows may have begun in the Trinity solar system of Syrius or The Dracco sphere.

Krish

Their agenda includes crossbreeding to create hybrids that will populate another planet. ....

There is more to it than meets the eye...

Here is what is happening...

1. Our Plant life are very powerful since they are collective mentality...and with Time. Basically they are big guns in energy format (some say spirit!)...and their off spring are here knowing what we are doing....

2. They do not like what we are doing...we are not a coexistence group...we will kill the sea...within 100 years.

3. So, they want to create an ice age such that it will reduce the human population.

4. In the mean time, Angels want us to travel elsewhere. So, the plan is underway...but not for very many people...since a few space ships could not take seven billion people. The catch is, if we get the space ships when sea dies, then a lot of people will be gone. The sea dies, when temp rises and the two sea pumps stop working...Basically serious climate change for Humans...

5. There is a solution, but we may not have the technology to make it happen. If we do, then our first civilization can come to pick us up....everything is connected...

It is a complicated matter....

Carl Miller

@Krish

It may be a complex matter, but the evidences amount, compelling evidences from ordinary people like you and me.
I mean relating to future cataclysms yet to come into existence.
Raymond Moody made use of the Trigger of Psychomanteum.
The latter instrument has proved effective to help ordinary people, those who had never experienced any psychic phenomena in all their lives.
Now , through Psychomanteum anyone can see into the future. And i tell you- The Earth in its transition state will undergo large series of cataclysms, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, Earth slides, tsunamis, ett.
Ordinary people cannot predict a Nuclear War of large proportions. But they can see hurricanes and a pandemonium of cataclysms. Most people predict the sea invading the mainland, new born artificial fiords.

Geologically, a fjord or fiord (English pronunciation: i/ˈfjɔːrd/ or i/fiˈɔːrd/)[1] is a long, narrow inlet with steep sides or cliffs, created by glacial erosion.[clarification needed] There are many fjords on the coasts of Alaska, British Columbia, Chile, Greenland, Iceland, the Kerguelen Islands, New Zealand, Norway, Novaya Zemlya, Labrador, Nunavut, Newfoundland, Scotland, and Washington state.[2] Norway's coastline is estimated at 29,000 kilometres (18,000 mi) with 1,190 fjords, but only 2,500 kilometres (1,600 mi) when fjords are excluded.[3]

They are gigantic walls resulting from erosion and they will be created when the sea begins to invade the mainland.

Krish

"It may be a complex matter, but the evidences amount, compelling evidences from ordinary people like you and me.
I mean relating to future cataclysms yet to come into existence."

I agree...what more can I say....