ALIEN INVASION 2017?

Carl Miller

I was about quoting Einstein when i came across the title i hadnt seen his reply.
The words were taken from my mouth.
There's something, SuperN3rdMaster, called exopolitics, perhaps you may consider it a new Science into Ufology, of course, we are talking about thinking outside the box, and the Science as we know it, measures, and studies the phenomena of existence under the scope of the intellectual mind only.
The intellectual mind is important while we deal with materiality. How high is the building?
How distant is Las Vegas from Los Angeles, so one and so far.
But how judging a character like Leonardo da Vinci, for instance? How measuring his intelligence? Does genetics explain an Einstein? So, a matter scratched in vulgar terms. Likewise how to judge the ability of the alien crafts?
We do not have the right yardsticks to judge such things.
EXOPOLITICS tries to explain why the trips to the Moon came abruptly to an end. Somehow 'they' put humanity in a quarantine.
Something happened with the first nuclear test during the cold war. They have Always been here as observers. After the Nuclear Tests and that catastrophe in Hiroshima and Nagazaki the Et community set out new agendas for the human kind that inhabits the planet Earth. This agenda excludes the use of Nuclear weapons. Mainly because the use of radiation is too detrimental to their own dimensions. Their agenda includes crossbreeding to create hybrids that will populate another planet. ....

Last edited:

Krish

Do you guys think an alien invasion will happen in 2017? there are a uprising of sightings lately and people suggest an alien invasion will happen in this year or the next thew years.

Situation is such that , it is possible...

a. North Korea and the Observers on nuclear activities
b. Earth is getting messed up with Globalization
c. Climate change related activities
d. we have a group of aliens that started spiritual fights from April, 2017
e. Like Babylon 5, there may be the Hench men of aliens ready to fight. (Other Creatures of Shadows)
f. and your thoughts.....that create new reality...

a
Do you guys think an alien invasion will happen in 2017? there are a uprising of sightings lately and people suggest an alien invasion will happen in this year or the next thew years.

Situation is such that , it is possible...

a. North Korea and the Observers on nuclear activities
b. Earth is getting messed up with Globalization
c. Climate change related activities
d. we have a group of aliens that started spiritual fights from April, 2017
e. Like Babylon 5, there may be the Hench men of aliens ready to fight. (Other Creatures of Shadows)
f. and your thoughts.....that create new reality...
a lot have chance from the last few years

Carl Miller

@Krish

There's something that worries me relating to CERN. It seems to be extremely rare to find antimatter. These scientists do not know exactly what they are dealing with. The good new is that they will finally discover the 'cern' of matter. Cern comes from latin and it means 'primordial'. The core or cern of matter. They will soon reach the psi. Psi is the greek letter for psychic paranormal and so on.
The problem is that in trying to reach psi they may produce antimatter. When People start to get mad and violence escalates you blame antimatter.

COMMENT MISPLACED I AM SORRY...

Krish

@Carl Miller

I agree with you. However Higg's Boson is what we need to develop interstellar travel...and so, there it is. Also, big guys do watch what they are doing...

Several years ago, we almost had a nuclear attack that was removed.. ( you would not know but if you sense the future, you could feel it.)....thanks...so, hopefully, we will not get to a destruction of the planet....:)

Last edited: