Alien lizards are ruling the planet, according to thousands of millennials

Mayhem

Zenith

EXCLUSIVE - A poll found that 12% of people between the ages of 24 and 35 believed that the world is being ruled by lizards in human form - including the royal family and presidents

Attachments

• 1641076836739.png
    1641076836739.png
    444.6 KB · Views: 2

Mayhem

Zenith
@Creshna1c here ya go:)

The idea, championed by former BBC presenter and Hereford United goalkeeper David Icke, states that shape-shifting reptilian aliens have ruled the Earth for centuries.

He claims that rulers – including American presidents and members of the Royal Family – are really “reptilian humanoids” who control and manipulate human societies for their own gain.

Icke, 69, has supporters in nearly 50 countries and regularly gives lectures about his beliefs to crowds of up to 6,000 followers.

OakFieldAlienz444

I was always under the belief that cats ruled mankind. They do this with mental telepathy. They control our emotion for love.

There's cat aliens also they call them Felines. They supposedly live inside a mountain in a place
where UFO's are regularly sited called Mt. Adams near Gilliland Ranch.

The cat aliens are said to have once had a legendary war with the Lizards.

OakFieldAlienz444

In addition, a regular poster on BeforeitsNews and former UK politician with ties to MI6 claims to have had sex with a cat alien:

Creshna1c

I met a shape-shifter. Ugly spud. Started stretching its arm skin up and down like it was going to morph. I didn't know what to do so I left. Jesus Christ. The things I've seen. Try getting kidnapped by an alien spaceship hospital. Meet all kinds in. No lie. People without legs. Only feet attached to their torso. No probes in the assignment though. Ha. How did that rumor get started? I guess I could have asked for one.

OakFieldAlienz444

I met a shape-shifter. Ugly spud. Started stretching its arm skin up and down like it was going to morph. I didn't know what to do so I left. Jesus Christ. The things I've seen. Try getting kidnapped by an alien spaceship hospital. Meet all kinds in. No lie. People without legs. Only feet attached to their torso. No probes in the assignment though. Ha. How did that rumor get started? I guess I could have asked for one.

Not just hospitals there's weird cafeterias run by the Greys too that have fluid with human body parts in it.