Media Alien Races - Over 82 Species On Earth! [Part 1]

MysticLady

I saw this probably two years ago and looking through the forums I remembered it. Very thought provoking and probably more true than we may realize and may want. I believe aliens are here, some walking among us, some are good and trying to help us and the others may have an agenda that is not full of peace and love. I am not an alarmist, I try very hard to be open yet guarded and I don't think the devil is around every corner, however, we should still be wise, stay alert and protect ourselves in every way possible from any malevolent beings, because where there is light there is dark. Stay safe my friends.

Bullethead21

You guys let me know when you find evidence of just ONE species of aliens........

Ya know, it really blows my mind on how gullible people are...........there is a conspiracy that the government is going to fake a alien invasion to maintain the "fear" of the people and keep us all under control right??

Well with all this garbage being posted........and how easily someone just "believes" what they are told, or some idiotic fake videos they watch........that if the government were going to fake a alien invasion.........YOU PEOPLE POSTING AND REPOSTING THIS GARBAGE ARE DOING THERE WORK FOR THEM!!

DO YOU GUYS NOT GET THAT??

Can you not see what is going on and how DANGEROUS what YOUR doing is???

You can start a WAR with a SINGLE text message these days.........

You guys posting and spreading this garbage, and the MANY like it, are acting in a VERY irresponsible way.....

I hope the forum "hits" or whatever it is was worthy of the damage you cause with irresponsible posting........

I am not even going into the dangers of zapping your brain with magnetic energies that NONE of you seem to know anything about, while fully promoting the use or should I say misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine, and claiming it can be used for TIME TRAVEL??

And none of you think anything at ALL wrong or irresponsible with that?? WOW!

Disclaimer's will not PROTECT any of YOU from the lawsuits of a wrongful DEATH case, which I might add is just ONE use/accident of a HDR unit away........

What about long term brain damage caused by the misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine which is exactly what the HDR is.........

Do you not think that the stroke Stephen Gibbs had was due to the misuse/use of a HDR??

Do ANY of you even know the health risk involved??? At all??. NO

One day the administration and possibly even members of this site is going to learn a very expensive lesson in responsibility..........

MysticLady

You guys let me know when you find evidence of just ONE species of aliens........

Ya know, it really blows my mind on how gullible people are...........there is a conspiracy that the government is going to fake a alien invasion to maintain the "fear" of the people and keep us all under control right??

Well with all this garbage being posted........and how easily someone just "believes" what they are told, or some idiotic fake videos they watch........that if the government were going to fake a alien invasion.........YOU PEOPLE POSTING AND REPOSTING THIS GARBAGE ARE DOING THERE WORK FOR THEM!!

You guys posting and spreading this garbage, and the MANY like it, are acting in a VERY irresponsible way.....

I hope the forum "hits" or whatever it is was worthy of the damage you cause with irresponsible posting........

I am not even going into the dangers of zapping your brain with magnetic energies that NONE of you seem to know anything about, while fully promoting the use or should I say misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine, and claiming it can be used for TIME TRAVEL??

Disclaimer's will not PROTECT any of YOU from the lawsuits of a wrongful DEATH case, which I might add is just ONE use/accident of a HDR unit away........

What about long term brain damage caused by the misuse of a incorrectly wired radionics machine which is exactly what the HDR is.........

Do you not think that the stroke Stephen Gibbs had was due to the misuse/use of a HDR??

One day the administration and possibly even members of this site is going to learn a very expensive lesson in responsibility..........

Wow, that's a lot to get hit in the face with this morning!

Okay hang on, I am sorry you are upset, however, I don't appreciate you being so rude expressing your views. The mission statement of this forum allows us our thoughts and nothing is out of bounds or crazy to post, in the Admins eyes.

Let me be clear here, I don't believe ALL of those aliens are here or even exist, I just think it's thought provoking, interesting, and I think it's wise to at least be guarded. And my goodness, people have a mind and can think for themselves. I would think if people come to this site they are already open to most anything. I have seen many of the alien posts that seem unbelievable, so I am not out of line for posting the video and I honestly don't think this will cause a war. UFO/ALIEN information is worldwide, out there every second of every day and this is just a drop in the bucket.

This is what I think if you want to know. I think something is going on with the greys, there's too many witnesses and experiences out there. I am a member of HUFON (Houston UFO Network), and the founder Derrell Sims had an "alien" experience when he was 17 and has been searching and investigating all his life. His credentials are impressive and here's a bit from his website...".Derrel Sims The Alien Hunter is the world’s leading expert on alien abductions. His 38+ years of field research has focused on physical evidence, and led to his groundbreaking discoveries of alien implants and alien fluorescence. As a former military police officer and CIA operative, Sims has a unique insight to the alien organization which he believes functions similarly to an intelligence agency. Sims is also a compassionate and skilled therapist who has helped hundreds of alien experiencers all over the world come to terms with what they’ve witnessed." Look him up for more information if you are curious. And James Gilliland of Eceti Ranch has had multiple experiences with all kinds of beings and is on YouTube and has a website. He hosts conferences and has visitations from alien beings all the time and other people have been there to witness as well.

Listen, I am here to share what I think, hear what others say, to be open and learn, and we all have that right, so if you have anything else to say that is fine, just be respectful and understand we all have differing views and thoughts. Again I am sorry this upset you so much, I truly meant no harm. We are all adults here and can draw our own individual conclusions. Have a good day. :)

Last edited:

MysticLady

I have posted many postings referring to the different alien species that have visited this planet.
I'm happy you enjoyed the data.

I have seen you in many of the posts and I will try to go and check some of them out, I am interested in what you know, too. Thank you for your participation. :)

AAM

Optimist

It is ignorant to believe that we are the only ones here on earth or universe.