Alien TechnoSignatures Possibly Found

steven chiverton

and no recording to listen to of these techno signatures selfish fools publish the story but recordings to listen to, maybe they should listen to my gravity wave detector white noises with fragments of voices in it and a paranormal like voice and see if they can bring it out more found hidden in the white noise and my gravity wave detector isent a radio receiver either and has no areal and no crystals

8thsinner

ive just emailed the 2 recordings to the setti institute see what they can make of it
Umm, why?
I mean I know there must be normal people within the company that genuinely don't know we have already made alien contact and might be interested but I can't imagine any emails sent to them would get through the filters given the whole concept is basically a scam to keep up the illusion that we haven't made contact.

Did anyone ever respond to you? Like have you messaged them before or is this your first time mailing them?

8thsinner

They have probably picked up on our own signals used in the tr3b's whilst their out roaming back and forth across our system. It reads as slightly different from earth based signals probably because it uses more advanced security algorithms because no advanced race would use radio, it's far too slow and doesn't propagate the ether, it only propagates through matter space time realities. Where as muon and quarks are more ether flexible, it would use frequency variations not in quantumly paired particles like spooky action at a distance but detectable on a machine looking for disturbances in muon frequencies through the ether. Hope that makes sense.

steven chiverton

Umm, why?
I mean I know there must be normal people within the company that genuinely don't know we have already made alien contact and might be interested but I can't imagine any emails sent to them would get through the filters given the whole concept is basically a scam to keep up the illusion that we haven't made contact.

Did anyone ever respond to you? Like have you messaged them before or is this your first time mailing them?
i was a member years ago to setti and my pc was number crunching there data to when linked to there computers but emailing them 2 recordings hasent been responded to by them yet so im waiting i even asked the farsite institute if they can use these recordings as a target and remote view the actual source but nothing so far so i can email them to them

Wind7

Staff
They have probably picked up on our own signals used in the tr3b's whilst their out roaming back and forth across our system. It reads as slightly different from earth based signals probably because it uses more advanced security algorithms because no advanced race would use radio, it's far too slow and doesn't propagate the ether, it only propagates through matter space time realities. Where as muon and quarks are more ether flexible, it would use frequency variations not in quantumly paired particles like spooky action at a distance but detectable on a machine looking for disturbances in muon frequencies through the ether. Hope that makes sense.

Unless they were in contact with Voyager and somehow managed to decipher the data sent literally out
from US to THEM.

One shouldn't assume that they would remotely follow anything we've placed upon humanity.

8thsinner

Unless they were in contact with Voyager and somehow managed to decipher the data sent literally out
from US to THEM.

One shouldn't assume that they would remotely follow anything we've placed upon humanity.
I wasn't suggesting they couldn't use it, only that they wouldn't for their own communications.
Any decently intelligent species would send tech historians into new areas of explorations in the universe given that evolution follows patterns. For example if we were going out there whomever the tech guy was they should be able to reprogram a punch card computer just as easily as a regular modern computer as well as what ever comes next.

Wind7

Staff
I wasn't suggesting they couldn't use it, only that they wouldn't for their own communications.
Any decently intelligent species would send tech historians into new areas of explorations in the universe given that evolution follows patterns. For example if we were going out there whomever the tech guy was they should be able to reprogram a punch card computer just as easily as a regular modern computer as well as what ever comes next.

You don't know that.
Not IF they are truly alien.

from US to THEM.

^^^For This very reason.

You are placing humanity upon their decisions.

8thsinner

You don't know that.
Not IF they are truly alien.

^^^For This very reason.

You are placing humanity upon their decisions.
Not humanity no, intelligence and awareness of life as it is.
It doesn't matter how alien you think an alien could be, there are still rules and patterns of evolution and progress. Doesn't matter if you are a blob or some weird insect or what ever else.