Alien women are the best

HDRKID

Dulce bellum inexpertis – “war is sweet to those who haven't experienced it.”

I was told by aliens that they would allow me to marry one of their women. BUT, if I yelled at her or hit her, they would kill me.

Yeah, I know all you guys dream of having a girl from another world... another universe even.

Basically, it is like having a foreign girlfriend that is quite different than you.

Aliens see humans as cold and robotic, because they are a lot more expressive. For example, a little alien girl was with her father in a human grocery. This is starting to happen more an more. She ran up to an old lady, gave her a hug, and said. "I love you." The elderly woman said. "Oh my, you are a little angel, that is what you are." Human children do not hug seniors.

Wish you the best of luck in marrying one. Remember that they are like a hungry lionesss - very aggressive. Like what else could we expect from a warrior race.

Please notice that it was a rank amateur who built the ark, and the great flood it survives. Contrawise, a large group of professional engineers built the Titanic and it sank to the bottom of the sea.

Charles Hall says that tall white aliens really love their children and and the reverse is so.

Oh yes, this is my own experience. Aliens are a lot more emotional than humans are.

Two little alien girls ran up and hugged their mom. Both said in unison. "Ahh mom, we love you with all our hearts, and we want to hug you forever and ever."

Mom said. "I thank God every day that he sent two little angels from heaven to live with me."

I started crying. They were tears of joy.

1littlefee_pipi-f01.jpg

brian jj

now the reason for the insect girl to have such a huge crush on me makes sense and that the blue woman to get into my dreams and destroy stuff.

brian jj

I told her that I could get rid of her like that and be prey to predators who live in that realm. her people's world was destroyed. and when I mean destroyed i mean like the atoms and electrons completely turned back into the ether. the rest of her race are used as slaves or eaten up.