Aliens and the Galactic Federation — Former Israel Space Chief Tells All

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
alien-300x143.jpeg

Hi, I’m an alien. I voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

Well, we all know that the government keeps lots of secrets from us, and in conspiracy circles, it has long been thought that the government knows there are extraterrestrial beings visiting the Earth from time to time but just chooses to not let the general public know this. Why cover it up? Well, there are quite a few reasons, from panic and hysteria to all of the implications such a revelation would have on religion, science, and politics. So, it kind of goes without saying that most government officials scoff off any ideas of aliens visiting the Earth or having been discovered in space as your standard crazy, tin-foil hat crowd fare.

Well, not Israel’s former space chief. This guy is telling all, and it’s not just verifying the existence of aliens, it’s going way, way further than that. He is calling out Donald Trump saying that he most definitely knows about the aliens, and even says there is a “Galactic Federation” of extraterrestrials that watch over our puny little Earth waiting for us to reach a level of enlightenment so that we can be part of it. Now, that’s some Illuminati-sounding stuff, isn’t it?

It’s not that uncommon to see someone talking about this on the Internet, but it is pretty unusual to see someone that was this high up in an organization such as Israel’s version of NASA doing it, and not pulling any punches. This is pretty out there, but if you are an alien conspiracy enthusiast, this may well be the moment you’ve been waiting for. We’ve included some videos breaking this down form mainstream news to your standard conspiracy vlog. We can’t wait to see what you think about these sudden revelations in the comments below.

The post Aliens and the Galactic Federation — Former Israel Space Chief Tells All appeared first on Common Sense Conspiracy.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

alpha centauri

Good post paranormalis bot (y)

Well, there are quite a few reasons, from panic and hysteria to all of the implications such a revelation would have on religion, science, and politics.

I think that would have a good effect on science and on politics, too. Politicians and also the media usually try to portray their opposition as bad and the same behaviour, they portray as bad , they portray as ok and good by their own party members. Maybe, this preposterous attitide would end, because they bring a new philosophy and spirituality.

The religious people would be disappointed, because they see that they were lied to.

Now, that’s some Illuminati-sounding stuff, isn’t it?
the word illuminati is often used to discredit your opponent. So it is foul play.

Other beings, that are not humans, are often mentioned in religious and spiritual texts. therefore I have to say that is not really a secret. it is written about this stuff pretty openly.

Hi, I’m an alien. I voted for Joe Biden in the 2020 election.
I didnt know, that aliens are aloud to vote in the USA. You learn something every day.

The introduction is a little bit weird. On earth, people usually dont introduce themselves by saying who they voted for. That seem to be an extraterrestrial thing.

I wonder where these aliens are. I hope some of them also write on paranormalis.

Last edited: