Aliens Exist

TimeFlipper

I get the feeling that someone has "leaked out" information that can easily be found in the Preston Nichols Montauk series of books written years ago :D..

alpha centauri

Aliens exist, and here we go.

I already know this alien. He was somehow able to vote and voted for Biden (is this voter fraud or is really everybody able to vote in the USA no matter the species?).

But I hope that they will reveal their existence, although a lot of people will freak out.

The forum bot already posted this story:

Wind7

Staff
I believe that there is something to all the Alien Ship sightings and possible Alien life existing on other planets. I have 2 family members and a couple friends whom swear they had seen UFOs and one family member suffer PTSD because of a Close Encounter of the 4th kind.

There must be something to all the hoopla.

alpha centauri

I believe that there is something to all the Alien Ship sightings and possible Alien life existing on other planets. I have 2 family members and a couple friends whom swear they had seen UFOs and one family member suffer PTSD because of a Close Encounter of the 4th kind.

Interesting. I also know people that saw ships. I dont think that all those people imagined these encounters. I think they would probably have regular problems with his vision. The probability that this problem of the vision is an one time event is low in my opinion.

But regardless of this, these aliens exist. there is enough proof in human history.

The aliens, I heard of, usually exist on the astral planes and not on our plane. So this is a different kind of life. But I think as a human you can ascend to those planes and that this is the same ascension process as persons around the world like Jesus and Maria (of the bible) or Tibetean monks experienced.

when you suffer PTSD, The extraterrestrials are negative, i think. The positive ones radiate love, kindness and calmness etc. but not panic and despair, in my opinion.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yes Windy, I have seen>>>>>>>>>The Invaders! :eek:..
For me it started one cold and lonely night after taking a wrong turn near a closed and deserted Diner..
It began with the landing of a strange craft from another Galaxy..
Only the TimeFlipper knows that they have taken human form, and the desire to make our World, THEIR World!!..
Below is the photo of the alien sent to seduce me to keep silent, and fortunately got her wicked way!!

Wind7

Staff
Interesting. I also know people that saw ships. I dont think that all those people imagined these encounters. I think they would probably have regular problems with his vision. The probability that this problem of the vision is an one time event is low in my opinion.

But regardless of this, these aliens exist. there is enough proof in human history.

The aliens, I heard of, usually exist on the astral planes and not on our plane. So this is a different kind of life. But I think as a human you can ascend to those planes and that this is the same ascension process as persons around the world like Jesus and Maria (of the bible) or Tibetean monks experienced.

when you suffer PTSD, The extraterrestrials are negative, i think. The positive ones radiate love, kindness and calmness etc. but not panic and despair, in my opinion.

It was this film that triggered something awful with my mum.

IIRC, She started getting intoxicated, an hour or so went by and she started reliving the event.
I urged her to go to see a psychiatrist or someone better equipped to handle the terrors she had faced.
She replied that she already did, it was ME, right then and there.

It was extremely negative. Saying the least.

It didn't help that, also around the 90's in her own words written in a letter to me,
she had seen a UFO crossing over Highway 10 as she travelled towards Elk River MN while driving home from work.**
It hovered right over HER. She described it as a very large, Chevron shaped craft with a row of
lights running along its underneath. It was suddenly so bright she couldn't see and was happy she had pulled over.

It shut down the lights and slowly hovered North and then shot straight up into the sky and was gone.

I didn't believe her right away...until I saw a newspaper where others had made claims of seeing
a UFO in the same area.

The description isn't the same...These claims were of a typical UFO shape.

I thought that maybe what she saw (Chevron shaped) was maybe an experimental craft
made right here in the US. ? It set me off on a long trip down 'Conspiracy Lane' for quite awhile.

We spoke about it for quite awhile, I think it helped her cope in the long run.

**(It was somewhere between the towns of Ramsey and Elk River MN. this occurred. IIRC)

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Yes Windy, I have seen>>>>>>>>>The Invaders! :eek:..
For me it started one cold and lonely night after taking a wrong turn near a closed and deserted Diner..
It began with the landing of a strange craft from another Galaxy..
Only the TimeFlipper knows that they have taken human form, and the desire to make our World, THEIR World!!..
Below is the photo of the alien sent to seduce me to keep silent, and fortunately got her wicked way!!

View attachment 10503

I'm happy your Celestial Meeting(s) were pleasant! :)

Mine always occur at Walmart, dammit.

;) :p