Aliens Exist

Do you believe in God, the Creator of both Heaven and Earth?

I believe that a physical existence who became known as God, and in the physical existence of other beings that became known as gods, but I do not believe in the gods having physically created the planet or a plane of existence known as Heaven or anything similar. I believe they were extraterrestrial beings from various planets and/or factions from the same planet that discovered Earth and battled for control of the planet and its resources. As for the creation of the universe I am not sure what created it, or who. If there was a God or Gods that created the planet and/or known universe, I believe they are long dead or have abandoned us. I prefer not to think that, but it is definitely possible.

Mayhem

Zenith
If its thought that a god created us, does that extend to the whole universe in that thinking or is it like mirco/macro line.

Wind7

Staff
I believe that a physical existence who became known as God, and in the physical existence of other beings that became known as gods, but I do not believe in the gods having physically created the planet or a plane of existence known as Heaven or anything similar. I believe they were extraterrestrial beings from various planets and/or factions from the same planet that discovered Earth and battled for control of the planet and its resources. As for the creation of the universe I am not sure what created it, or who. If there was a God or Gods that created the planet and/or known universe, I believe they are long dead or have abandoned us. I prefer not to think that, but it is definitely possible.

Ok.

I've heard this from many people.

Even those whom have contacted me for help in dealing with Really bad experiences in their lives involving that which most do not believe exist.

(IE; Demonic spirits and the hierarchies therein.)

It's intriguing to me.

Forgive me...I am just being an interested onlooker whom had a question.
:)

Wind7

Staff
Ok.

I've heard this from many people.

Even those whom have contacted me for help in dealing with Really bad experiences in their lives involving that which most do not believe exist.

(IE; Demonic spirits and the hierarchies therein.)

It's intriguing to me.

Forgive me...I am just being an interested onlooker whom had a question.
:)

I will expound a bit more.

I ABSOLUTELY believe that some form of Physical Alien presence
has visited the Earth. There's far too much evidence.

From the Nazca Lines to the belief of Ancient Aliens..

There is Something to it all.

I think that I'm living proof that, one can be Christian and have spiritual Faith and
Still believe that there's far more to life than meets the eye.

;)