Aliens Exist

Ok.

I've heard this from many people.

Even those whom have contacted me for help in dealing with Really bad experiences in their lives involving that which most do not believe exist.

(IE; Demonic spirits and the hierarchies therein.)

It's intriguing to me.

Forgive me...I am just being an interested onlooker whom had a question.
:)

I believe “demons” reside everywhere. I don’t mean in a spiritual manner, but that demons merely refer to “those who have committed wrongdoing”. The same is true for humans and aliens and whoever became known as gods.

I believe there were multiple alien factions that originally coexisted on Earth until their “demons” caused a Great War between them and eventually one faction remained. The war appears to have ended in the mid-late 16th century with the final major battle appearing to be fought over Basel, Switzerland in which one of the factions experienced a massive loss of their forces.

From my research, the winning side appears to have deployed a superweapon that used some form of targeted infrared radiation to destroy the opposing extraterrestrial fleet. The most prominent evidence of this is during the battle over Basel, the sky darkened as light from the sun and moon appeared red before the fleet was destroyed, and again the next week where the fleet turned red before being destroyed.

Alternatively, the superweapon could have been able to weaponize water molecules in the air which could also be an explanation for the overwhelmingly red light at those times.

Ever since then, the extraterrestrial presence has been quiet, acting from the shadows. Assuming for a moment this is true, which side would act this way after winning the war?

Personally, I believe the demons lost the war and the “gods” have remained to monitor us. If the demons won, something tells me they would be out in the open lording themselves over us like human demons try to do.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I reckon you've dated a few prune faces in your time Windy ;):LOL:..
I too have dated a few prune faces, but you know the old saying after too much alcohol, (ive never slept with an ugly woman, but ive certainly woken up with a few) definitely comes to my mind :whistle::giggle:..

I was thinking more in the food sense.

Dates can Really be the Pits....

Prunes just make you Go with the Flow....;)

6EQUJ5

The nature of reality is something that cannot easily be quantified. Dreams on the other hand can be. Such as a memory that can be remembered differently so too can a nightmare be made real. It all depends on how you observe your surroundings. Aliens, big foot, sea monsters and ghosts are all part of the amalgam of the unreality of nature. In order to get passed the minutia of proof vs. belief the observer needs to first remain unencumbered by allegiances and any predisposition of what truth entails. The mechanism of theory and fact are most often flawed by such predisposition. Belief on the other hand, while not faith, is also flawed and can inhibit the observer to make unrealistic hypothesis. In the case of aliens and flying saucers the truth of what the observer is witnessing has already been so entangled by social conditioning that any quantifiable measurements will result in the perversion of any factual or scientific investigation.