Aliens from the universe are not out of space, they come from the earth's bodies themselves. (verified)

Rudi

People are looking for aliens from space in the sky.
Due to too great a distance, it is not possible for some foreigners of other planets to enter our area. The law of survival also applies to more perfect bodies somewhere far away in space.

Aliens really appear here or there. These are the Paranormal forms of human dead souls, which for some reason do not reincarnate or can not be due to the slow evolutionary incapacity of the human body. They are just created and operate only in a more perfect body.
Sometimes they work by warning us that they exist.

The human body has changed genetically into an imperfect body, the body of a missed clone.

Continuing Future:

Hazzie Hippie

Sometimes I do think that aliens are actually ourselves in other parallel universe/dimensions/Worlds :)

BlastTyrant

Some of the grey species are us from the future, i believe there are 2, One race is still here and another from a parallel universe had escaped earth due to nuclear warfare.

But most species are from different galaxies and planets, they are able to travel like they do due to their high state of mind and vibrations, that is also how they are able to appear through walls and such is they vibrate at a significantly higher frequency than we do. This allows them to travel great distances, essentially they go from point A to point B by pulling the points together.

We all vibrate at a certain level, and we can train our self's to vibrate at higher levels, ET's are at a much higher frequency which allows them to do much more, but we humans are capable of coming close, but our body's cannot sustain it.

EDIT: Also souls are eternal, when your body goes your soul continues on to the next experience or you can choose to keep what you have learned and stay with others, but rarely does a soul ever get lost, most spirits we see are recordings of the past or dimensional entities. Some souls stay around to assist or comfort but there is never a dead soul as the soul is eternal.

Last edited:

B166ERDreamer

I wrote a story when I was much younger where aliens were actually us. More specifically aliens are Atlantians that left earth long ago to avoid death.

Atlantians had the technology to leave earth with their entire civilization, including their cities, fully intact. This is why we cannot find the city of Atlantis.

Over time the planet they moved to caused their bodies to evolve drastically, making them look like what we now call greys. Once they consumed their new planet's water resources, they began scouting for a new water source. They began looking into colonizing earth, which required them to analyze and experiment on Earth's inhabitants.

I always thought this plot would lend itself to a very cool movie.

Hazzie Hippie

I like the Parallel universes theory :)

now I wonder how many dimensions are out there at long with many parallel universes that our laws of physics haven’t yet been able to calculate yet .

Rudi

I like the Parallel universes theory :)

now I wonder how many dimensions are out there at long with many parallel universes that our laws of physics haven’t yet been able to calculate yet .

3.d is everything you see and move and you can grab
4.d is a time that is like a snake that spins in a circle and catches its tail
5.d is if she does not care for the snake and goes through what moves because it belongs to the rainbow energy.

Rudi

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a kid, I realized that I could walk during sleep outside the body.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about to be revealed, which will be revealed for once, whether we ourselves or are led by one of the larger forces that originates from the universe.

Rudi

Round lights in the sky -------------------

When I was a child, I realized that I was going out of my body during sleep.
One day, at the exit and hovering of my soul, a glittering sphere of diameter was flown there somewhere half a meter and was blended with my soul.
It was a kind of reincarnation of foreign energy. Together with an intruder, we were in the moment in the body.

Just as the human body changes evolutionarily, souls or enriched souls are simultaneously changing.
How I live with this foreigner, I have already written a lot in this subject.

In recent times, glittering spheres have been observed in the world that float and move at different speeds and directions.
(when they want to be visible - they become visible)
Therefore, with certainty, I reveal that evolution has also made its own in the fifth dimension, it has become progressive - the bright spheres in the sky can be the gatherers of the souls who preserve the enlightened souls or somehow lead them, and when conditions are again literally thrown into the young bodies of the earthly.
Perhaps, in some ways, it is allowed for me to write about this, because the time of truth is about to be revealed, which will be revealed for once, whether we ourselves or are led by one of the larger forces that originates from the universe.