Aliens from the universe are not out of space, they come from the earth's bodies themselves. (verified)

Dreamwarrior

nuclear war this year courtsey of the country north Korea starting world war three nuclear war ,I doubt anyone will visit the world as we will all be dead apart from mutilated survivors from the nuclear fallout

Rudi

The paranormal form has everything under control!
They affect all human souls!
The conception of the paranormal shape is in glittering balls, which are flying through the night sky!
My message is that the paranormal form comes from an evolutionary transformation-we come from human souls!

to be continued :
I'm walking with ghosts

Freak Show

Aliens as you are calling them, are beings of a higher consciousnesses, they are not us. We were born from them. We should of been at a higher conscious level before now, but because using our own free will, we have decided to have power over each other instead. Our spirit move on to another plain of existence where a body is no longer needed, These other beings are still in their bodies. I'm sorry Rudi but again, you're absolutely wrong ..

Rudi

Aliens as you are calling them, are beings of a higher consciousnesses, they are not us. We were born from them. We should of been at a higher conscious level before now, but because using our own free will, we have decided to have power over each other instead. Our spirit move on to another plain of existence where a body is no longer needed, These other beings are still in their bodies. I'm sorry Rudi but again, you're absolutely wrong ..

know it's hard to believe what I'm describing.
A higher level or paranormal shape is the oldest form of consciousness that exists in the galaxy's area - the conscious form in the fifth dimension consists of the connected intelligence of human consciousness.

I personally live for the second time
(Time of being in a physical body about 180 years) for this time I used two bodies.
My consciousness is active in both dimensions.
When other people explore the abilities of their remaining lives.
My ability, however, is that I can consciously investigate the fifth dimension.
Believe it or not!
In the picture, my shape is in the fifth dimension.

Attachments

• nočna mora.png
    nočna mora.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 1

Freak Show

I have been here 23 times. i am a spirit medium. I am a beacon of light and energy. I cross spirit into my light. There has only been one other who has done that. He is within me, He will walk again on earth within me, He will speak again through me.

Rudi

I have been here 23 times. i am a spirit medium. I am a beacon of light and energy. I cross spirit into my light. There has only been one other who has done that. He is within me, He will walk again on earth within me, He will speak again through me.
Enjoy

Krish

EDIT: Also souls are eternal, when your body goes your soul continues on to the next experience or you can choose to keep what you have learned and stay with others, but rarely does a soul ever get lost, most spirits we see are recordings of the past or dimensional entities. Some souls stay around to assist or comfort but there is never a dead soul as the soul is eternal.

I agree...thank you.

Krish

I wrote a story when I was much younger where aliens were actually us. More specifically aliens are Atlantians that left earth long ago to avoid death.

Atlantians had the technology to leave earth with their entire civilization, including their cities, fully intact. This is why we cannot find the city of Atlantis.

I always thought this plot would lend itself to a very cool movie.

Real story is...they were our first space faring civilization. I was one of them. Doing stuff on Earth to grow.

They, me, is not grays. Grays are from another dimensions that is next door. So, they are like next famiily is an apartment.

There planet is a sister planet to ours. That is if you break our wall, it affects them...just like in an Apartment.

I know, I was once an Atlantian. Our story is written in a science fiction way in Ramayana....get rid of the science items, there we were.

HDRKID

Dan Burisch claims that the p52 orions are time travelers who come from 52,000 years in the future and the p45 j-rods come from 45,000 years in the future, but who can say. I can tell you that I have never seen little green men.

Dan Burisch Summary

Attachments

• alien_lgm44.gif
    alien_lgm44.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 1