All Best :-)

tune_in_now

Do you by any chance know anybody who has claimed to be a time traveler that I could interview? I have been looking all over the Internet for someone
Well, at the moment, no. Maybe, they are not so eager to present that fact. But I will look around. I was listening to Preston Nichols right now, and I might think that I did "mind-time travel " when I made the Aural compositions, for instance "Pegasus Mars Mission", Aural VIII (Youtube), and "Journey of the Transparent Pendulum", Aural 1 (Youtube). The moon is also parabolic transmitter/receiver that we can connect to, Rahu/Ketu. Our mind is capable of many things, and with delicate electronic equipment we can even do more. My "Time Healing" project is to find the light within the light. :)

TimeFlipper

Can you now tell us more about your Time-Healing project please? :)..
For example the concept behind it, and the use of electronics presumably within a radionics framework, i.e Preston Nichols Biofiss :)..

tune_in_now

Can you now tell us more about your Time-Healing project please? :)..
For example the concept behind it, and the use of electronics presumably within a radionics framework, i.e Preston Nichols Biofiss :)..
Hello, I have received the Hammarlund SP 600 JX21, made in 1955. It's in very good condition. Okey, by reading Peter Moon's books I started to wonder about Time and all the aspects that comes with it. "Time is Your Doctor" exists as a phrase, but how can that be possible? Well, Zero Time, outside our reality, is the prime original Healer. It will be in the center of our galaxy. And, that area is located in Sagittarius/Scorpio direction. Also, our own planet is linked to Zero Time, as the Sun, and all the other planets in our solar system. Very fine. The three space elements, x, w, and z, move with time as an imbedded signature. (pause - more later)

TimeFlipper

Iam pleased to see you have acquired the Hammarlund receiver in excellent condition...Can you tell me why you chose that particular receiver and the frequencies on it that interest you most?.....The same question applies to the AR88 :)...

You might recall Preston Nichols discussing Zero Time and the Zero Time Generator, several of which he owns, that "locks" into the centre of the Solar system, the Galaxy and the Universe...Nichols is obviously talking about the ZTG in terms of how it is used in Time-Travel, and i like your own personal take on Zero Time for the purpose of healing processes :)..

tune_in_now

Hello, I was very happy to get the Hammarlund and have carefully started cleaning it. The receiver was in a storehouse nearby Kongsberg, and it has the better type of ceramic capacitors, which came in 1955 :). Also two RCA AR 88 were in the storehouse and I will pick those up later. Since the SP 600 / JX21 is a receiver it has reception from 0.54 to 54 Mhz, and I have at the moment not settled for any particular frequency. I will sweep through the spectrum, the channels, and notice any effects outside it, inside the antenna. The signals feeding the antenna will have definite frequencies. Octave harmonics, also in tandem. I am in the process of deciding the geometry, the octahedron, as suggested. Sinus for the x-plane/quadrat, and cosinus for the y-plane/quadrat. And for the z-plane, normally a phase shift with 90 degrees more, or maybe pure white noise for the horizontal frame.. There could be some kind of coherence, in the interior of the antenna, which will be the Time Healing focus point. (Maybe I will put a transducer in the centre, independant of the three separate feed signals). I might integrate Rodin coils, and are also evaluating Helmholtz coils, if those can be used. The famous Schumann resonance is of the greatest interest, and all octave harmonics above it :) I do not have a "whirligig", at this time, which you mention. Zero time or No time is unmanifested, outside our realm, but still pervading all conscious elements, in our galaxy. T.T.Brown made a transmitter/receiver, non-Hertzian, which used special capacitors, and I will look into Paul A, LaViolette description of this bridge system again, to use as a buffer with the unbalanced (maybe change to balanced 100/75 ohm, balun) antenna inlet on the SP 600 (pause - more later)