Alternate me? Weird experience with STM

steven chiverton

For those who don't k ow what an STM is, it's like the baby brother of a HDR. It can be bought on eBay. I basicsally functions like a HDR but with a battery and not a wall outlet. Anyway this one time last summer I went out to hunt for vortexes. I connected the STM to a tree root and meditated that I was in another place. I promptly blacked out and lost an hour. Anyway when I return my Mum is the only one in the house. She tells me that my Dad and my brother were out looking for me. She also said that she heard some weird jumping upstairs. This is funny because no one else was in the house. As I said my Dad and brother were out looking for me and the dogs were outside. Is there a logical explanation for this phenomena or was she... visited?
interesting there to hear something from someone who has a stm dose it have the double pointed quartz crystal inside it and how are the wires attached to it or is it just glues to the end i've got everything to make one but i get to it soon as i can im working on the next thing after the hdr number 4 was nearly finished
I think it may have a crystal inside it
oh i forgot it doesn't have a crystal inside it i have the schematics to so if yours dose then its a newer one

Pegii

interesting there to hear something from someone who has a stm dose it have the double pointed quartz crystal inside it and how are the wires attached to it or is it just glues to the end i've got everything to make one but i get to it soon as i can im working on the next thing after the hdr number 4 was nearly finished
I think it may have a crystal inside it
oh i forgot it doesn't have a crystal inside it i have the schematics to so if yours dose then its a newer one
Well I haven't looked inside but I assume not

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Maybe you opened a door and someone/thing came through and abducted you for an hour.

Did you check you body for new marks, scars, aches or itches?

Pegii

Maybe you opened a door and someone/thing came through and abducted you for an hour.

Did you check you body for new marks, scars, aches or itches?
I hope not. It's so far back I can't remember if I had any marks but I probably did have them.

steven chiverton

For those who don't k ow what an STM is, it's like the baby brother of a HDR. It can be bought on eBay. I basicsally functions like a HDR but with a battery and not a wall outlet. Anyway this one time last summer I went out to hunt for vortexes. I connected the STM to a tree root and meditated that I was in another place. I promptly blacked out and lost an hour. Anyway when I return my Mum is the only one in the house. She tells me that my Dad and my brother were out looking for me. She also said that she heard some weird jumping upstairs. This is funny because no one else was in the house. As I said my Dad and brother were out looking for me and the dogs were outside. Is there a logical explanation for this phenomena or was she... visited?
hm ive read one like this somewhere before interesting , thank you for the link pegii

Frog186

Could it have been a hallucination or daydream or even a timeslip or a timewarp I don't really know personally because I wasn't there? All I know is that you could of went into jump into the past or near future then ended up somewhere you said when you black out maybe when you blackout for an hour you lose your senses as well of where your going or it could of been a timeshift that you shifted in time and space but not spacetime there's also a time jump where you instantly jump anywhere but that might be right as well.

steven chiverton

ive got report 6 time portals and report 10 the tenth key to the riddle of time , on there way to me its report six that has the stm schematics and information including 2 letters from time travelers i checked the receipts i got when i ordered these 2 more books before, so ill then find out if the stm schematics match the one ive got from the internet

Miscellaneous

The question is @Pegii , is what exactly did you focus on when you were meditating to be "somewhere else"? Also, if there was scratch marks, bruises etc on your body then don't do it again. I wouldn't want to attract unwanted (possibly malevolent) entities. Also, if you did leave your body and have gone somewhere else, I don't think leaving your body in the woods is a good idea.

If you're planning to do it again, why not set up a camera right in front of you and share it with us so we'll know what happened to you while you blacked out?

sliders2

Is there a logical explanation for this phenomena or was she... visited?

The question is by whom , when you were "traveling" you did not visit home ?
Maybe. I don't remember. I blacked out

Interesting about the blacking out part, I wonder what caused that? Years ago when I was 11, I had been exploring Hatha Yoga in a book I was reading. In one of the chapters there was a brief mention of something called meditation. Being a curious child and a bit adventurous, I decided to jump in and experiment with this newly discovered subject of which I knew nothing about.
After doing some relaxation exercises I lit a candle and stared directly at the flame. I had been sitting cross legged, but must have reclined on the floor mat at some point. All I remember is the candle's flame burning brightly one minute and a strange feeling of floating as if the wind had lifted me and was carrying me along back in time.
I remember seeing many lifetimes pass, or rather many ages flash before me. At one point I remember seeing what seemed like a prehistoric world with a very bright and golden sky. I will never forget the feeling of being swept backwards in time and the strange prehistoric view at/or near the end, for it was about that time that I heard a pounding and shouting on the other side of my bedroom door. I remember being startled as well as the scolding I got when I finally awoke and opened the door.
My Mom and my older brother said they had been pounding at my door and yelling for me to wake up for almost an hour. They had even called my Dad who was away at the time on another business trip.
The strange thing is that I never heard them call me and I don't remember falling asleep. Was it some sort of self induced hypnosis, lucid dreaming or astro-projection? Who knows, I was a child and the mind is vaster than we can sometimes fathom.
I'm curious to what you do remember. Where there any specific feelings, tastes, smells, colors you can recall? Do you keep a journal and post your findings? I kept a dairy at the time, pink with a small golden lock. I have always kept several journals, there is so much I have yet to understand.