Alternate me? Weird experience with STM

Pegii

For those who don't k ow what an STM is, it's like the baby brother of a HDR. It can be bought on eBay. I basicsally functions like a HDR but with a battery and not a wall outlet. Anyway this one time last summer I went out to hunt for vortexes. I connected the STM to a tree root and meditated that I was in another place. I promptly blacked out and lost an hour. Anyway when I return my Mum is the only one in the house. She tells me that my Dad and my brother were out looking for me. She also said that she heard some weird jumping upstairs. This is funny because no one else was in the house. As I said my Dad and brother were out looking for me and the dogs were outside. Is there a logical explanation for this phenomena or was she... visited?

Genius

King Ivan
For those who don't k ow what an STM is, it's like the baby brother of a HDR. It can be bought on eBay. I basicsally functions like a HDR but with a battery and not a wall outlet. Anyway this one time last summer I went out to hunt for vortexes. I connected the STM to a tree root and meditated that I was in another place. I promptly blacked out and lost an hour. Anyway when I return my Mum is the only one in the house. She tells me that my Dad and my brother were out looking for me. She also said that she heard some weird jumping upstairs. This is funny because no one else was in the house. As I said my Dad and brother were out looking for me and the dogs were outside. Is there a logical explanation for this phenomena or was she... visited?
I'm not really sure what's happening, but keep us updated with your experiences with the STM.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting story! Did you dream of anything while you weren't conscious?

Did you notice anything different compared to before your experience? Maybe that alternate you might have left some tracks that you'd be able to notice?

steven chiverton

interesting ive got the parts on order for the stm and will have one soon to

Pegii

Interesting story! Did you dream of anything while you weren't conscious?

Did you notice anything different compared to before your experience? Maybe that alternate you might have left some tracks that you'd be able to notice?
No I didn't dream. I just blacked out. Like when you sleep badly at night and then you nap and have no REM because you're so exhausted.

steven chiverton

interesting there to hear something from someone who has a stm dose it have the double pointed quartz crystal inside it and how are the wires attached to it or is it just glues to the end i've got everything to make one but i get to it soon as i can im working on the next thing after the hdr number 4 was nearly finished

Pegii

interesting there to hear something from someone who has a stm dose it have the double pointed quartz crystal inside it and how are the wires attached to it or is it just glues to the end i've got everything to make one but i get to it soon as i can im working on the next thing after the hdr number 4 was nearly finished
I think it may have a crystal inside it

steven chiverton

i've posted a new thread called steven gibbs time reports, and there is a link where i get my time travel information and schematics from steven gibbs to buy