Alternate me? Weird experience with STM

Pegii

The question is @Pegii , is what exactly did you focus on when you were meditating to be "somewhere else"? Also, if there was scratch marks, bruises etc on your body then don't do it again. I wouldn't want to attract unwanted (possibly malevolent) entities. Also, if you did leave your body and have gone somewhere else, I don't think leaving your body in the woods is a good idea.

If you're planning to do it again, why not set up a camera right in front of you and share it with us so we'll know what happened to you while you blacked out?
1. I focused on 2014
2. I don't recall having any injuries, thank goodness :D
3. It wasn't a woods, more a crop field with very tall straw-like plants growing. There happened to be a few trees there though :cool:

Superman1

There might be another explanation. :sleep:
Why would mom and dad look for you after only an hour? Unless it was dinner time or something.
Can I ask if you have asked your mom after that event if she heard that jumping sound upstairs? :eek:

Pegii

There might be another explanation. :sleep:
Why would mom and dad look for you after only an hour? Unless it was dinner time or something.
Can I ask if you have asked your mom after that event if she heard that jumping sound upstairs? :eek:
Nope. She never heard anything quite like my specific jump from upstairs. And yes there is a logical explination.... she's going senile in her old age. But other than that I can't think of one.

Superman1

Sorry I meant if she said she had heard it at that time. If you asked her at a later time about that experience, which it seems you have. To confirm that experience was real. In case you fell asleep for an hour and dreamt it, yet it seemed so real.
Then the jumping up and down could symbolically be an indicator or sign of you in the home or family or regarding your mom.

Though you explained what it could be.
So is it possible she was visted by you in your sleep, by your dreaming self or "astral self?"
Maybe you were trying to "wake her up," or get her to listen, or were angry even.

Pegii

Sorry I meant if she said she had heard it at that time. If you asked her at a later time about that experience, which it seems you have. To confirm that experience was real. In case you fell asleep for an hour and dreamt it, yet it seemed so real.
Then the jumping up and down could symbolically be an indicator or sign of you in the home or family or regarding your mom.

Though you explained what it could be.
So is it possible she was visted by you in your sleep, by your dreaming self or "astral self?"
Maybe you were trying to "wake her up," or get her to listen, or were angry even.
The jumping happened during the time I was unconscious. I'm pretty sure it was an astral self or maybe me from a different time or parallel universe.

steven chiverton

heres some pictures of the newer model space time modulator prototypes yet to be tested when ever i can find a vortex or maybe when i build the third model it may be able to if it can amplify the white light energy of the human body to assist in time travel or astral travel

Attachments

• space time modulator prototypes pic 2.jpg
    space time modulator prototypes pic 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • space time modulators prototypes.jpg
    space time modulators prototypes.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

heres some pictures of the newer model space time modulator prototypes yet to be tested when ever i can find a vortex or maybe when i build the third model it may be able to if it can amplify the white light energy of the human body to assist in time travel or astral travel

I always expect your construction skills to be of the highest order, and you never have let me down yet cobber cousin Steve :D..
Going back to those damn Vortexes again, many people believe its the area where two Ley Lines cross with each other..
How does White Light emanating from a human body assist in time travel or astral travel? :unsure:..

alpha centauri

I always expect your construction skills to be of the highest order, and you never have let me down yet cobber cousin Steve :D..
Going back to those damn Vortexes again, many people believe its the area where two Ley Lines cross with each other..
How does White Light emanating from a human body assist in time travel or astral travel?

According to some "insiders" the astral body consists of electrons, positrons and waves (photons?). So the human and astral body can be charged with light, I guess.

Positrons are antimatter, so I think they annihilate quickly.

Other people say you can program the light of the astral body, that it doesnt react with technical machines. If this is true, you cannot measure it that easily. So you dont have to wonder that nobody discovered the astral plane. The astral beings dont want to be detected.

Source:

Positrons and electrons travel through time according to the Schrödinger equation. So the astral body should travel through time, too.

Last edited: