Alternate realities

I genuinely believe in time travel but think the only way it could be a thing is through an alternate universe. I think even if you did go back to a date in your original timeline any slight change would create a different timeline, which could potentially destroy the original timeline without anyone knowing or that timeline would continue just without you in it. I also think different realities are always created, an example being Rick and morty. I know the show is obviously ridiculous but that episode where morty uses a crystal that shows his constantly changing future, this to me seems like a legit thing. For example there’s a 5 pound note or a 10 pound note in front of you on your table and you decide you’re going to the shop for a couple things. The amount of possibilities that could be generated just through the slight choice or whether you take just the 5, just the 10 or you take both the 10 and 5. Imagine I go to the shop with just the 5 and I needed 7.46, if I had took the 10 I wouldn’t be worrying about the rest of the money needed, but I didn’t I took the 5, but in a different reality I took the 10 and so I was able to pay the 7.46. I’m just saying that I believe in alternate always changing realities and would love to hear other people’s thoughts

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Interesting thoughts. Although I don't agree entirely with you, I find some of what you're saying to be possibly true. I believe it's possible that changes in the past might result in alternate timelines.

As a side note, I want to change history, or at least create one or more alternate timelines, and that is the reason I joined Paranormalis. The very interest in that stuff made me want to become a member.

I do think, however, that any change you make in history will not necessarily result in disastrous consequences, for there are probably thousands, if not millions or more variables and loopholes, many of which will ensure that some things are changed while others are not.

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible. And that includes the seemingly endless amount of variables and loopholes for every situation. I also believe that things can turn out as good, if not better, than the original history or timeline, even when a million or more things are changed.

Interesting thoughts. Although I don't agree entirely with you, I find some of what you're saying to be possibly true. I believe it's possible that changes in the past might result in alternate timelines.

As a side note, I want to change history, or at least create one or more alternate timelines, and that is the reason I joined Paranormalis. The very interest in that stuff made me want to become a member.

I do think, however, that any change you make in history will not necessarily result in disastrous consequences, for there are probably thousands, if not millions or more variables and loopholes, many of which will ensure that some things are changed while others are not.

I strongly believe that with God all things are possible. And that includes the seemingly endless amount of variables and loopholes for every situation. I also believe that things can turn out as good, if not better, than the original history or timeline, even when a million or more things are changed.
I agree there’s definitely an infinite amount of possibilities! I too wish to go back and change some minor things of my own life and hopefully save a few people from making mistakes, after extensive research I now believe that probably won’t happen but I don’t rule out time travel at all and maybe if anyone in the future sees this and is able to travel back to any point hopefully they come to me and kindly take me back to the time I wish to go to haha!

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I agree there’s definitely an infinite amount of possibilities! I too wish to go back and change some minor things of my own life and hopefully save a few people from making mistakes, after extensive research I now believe that probably won’t happen but I don’t rule out time travel at all and maybe if anyone in the future sees this and is able to travel back to any point hopefully they come to me and kindly take me back to the time I wish to go to haha!
Anything you put your mind into or your mind can conceive you can do, as long you're willing to put in the effort. You may think that what you want to do probably won't happen, and that will be the case if you're not willing to put in the time and effort needed.

If you only wish to do it but can't conceive of finding a way to make it happen, then it probably won't happen in your lifetime.

But, on the other hand, if you really, really want to do it, well, figure out a feasible way of getting it done. Use your imagination if you have to.

For example, I really want to change history or create one or more alternate timelines, and I have figured out a way to possibly get it done.

For years, I've desired to come in contact with ETs for the purpose of achieving my ultimate goals, and I'm currently discovering ways of getting to the ETs. I've tried a few methods myself, and while they haven't gotten me too far, I'm still in the process of figuring out a way. At the moment, I'm considering meditation and UFO calling, the latter of which is a technique related to meditation in which you try to get a UFO to come your way. I have yet to hear a better way than those methods.

Nonetheless, an important key to achieving your goals is to never give up.

Anything you put your mind into or your mind can conceive you can do, as long you're willing to put in the effort. You may think that what you want to do probably won't happen, and that will be the case if you're not willing to put in the time and effort needed.

If you only wish to do it but can't conceive of finding a way to make it happen, then it probably won't happen in your lifetime.

But, on the other hand, if you really, really want to do it, well, figure out a feasible way of getting it done. Use your imagination if you have to.

For example, I really want to change history or create one or more alternate timelines, and I have figured out a way to possibly get it done.

For years, I've desired to come in contact with ETs for the purpose of achieving my ultimate goals, and I'm currently discovering ways of getting to the ETs. I've tried a few methods myself, and while they haven't gotten me too far, I'm still in the process of figuring out a way. At the moment, I'm considering meditation and UFO calling, the latter of which is a technique related to meditation in which you try to get a UFO to come your way. I have yet to hear a better way than those methods.

Nonetheless, an important key to achieving your goals is to never give up.
Of course. I will be continuing research into how I can do it but I’m no scientist or physicist or anything like that so I’d need the help from someone who is a professional in that field. I’m yet to find any methods I myself could try that doesn’t involve spending money on things that haven’t been proven to be successful, so because of that I’ve chosen to opt for the “it won’t happen” thought, however, that is this present moment maybe in the future something could work to do this.

HDRKID

@Timetravelenthusiast - I would suggest looking for UFOs and/or ETs, but if that thought scares you, or you don't want to do it that way, you don't have to. Go with whatever floats your boat. What you want to do is all up to you.
Interesting, as Steven Gibbs says that one way to look for a time space vortex is to find a hot spot where UFOs are common.

timewave44.gif

Angelface239

@Timetravelenthusiast - I would suggest looking for UFOs and/or ETs, but if that thought scares you, or you don't want to do it that way, you don't have to. Go with whatever floats your boat. What you want to do is all up to you.
Changing my past of its it became negatively impacted because of what I did in my past me changing it to where it is no longer negativity affected by what I did will lead into a split of timelines that will lead into alternative dimension.