Alternate Timelines and obscure pages of interest

HikuTechy

Alternate-timelines.png

Maybe some of you have seen this page before. I randomly found it between 2010 and 2014. I looked for it again recently but was unable to find the link for it. This page has some interesting things which stood out to me. This is one of obscure but interesting pages which have a mysterious feel about them.

Heck, for a long while I wasn't even sure where the screenshot of this page was. Luckily I still have access to my files all the way back to 2006 or so. I thought this page would be an excellent thread starter on this category, so I put in effort to find it and share it here.

I have sometimes thought of alternate timelines and objects you might be able to find in other realities but maybe not in this one except through glimpses of ideas or similar. Like game consoles that weren't made.

Other obscure pages might be shared here, ideas that could've become something but seemingly didn't (for us anyway) and descriptions of alternate realities explored in dreams or through other means.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'd swear this is or was on one of HDRKID's websites back in the day. I remember reading that very page, many years ago. I looked for it on Google, but couldn't find it. Odd!

@HDRKID Can you confirm this was a page on one of your websites?