Alternative method for contact

Mayhem

Zenith
Or the other idea, would be a drone now that has been in the probable laws changing soon as seen from the recent events in at the UK airport.

But if a drone could have a emitting radio signal transmitting up near a UFO for a short time, wonder whether it would be knocked out by any of the fields, interesting to think about all the same.

TimeFlipper

Or the other idea, would be a drone now that has been in the probable laws changing soon as seen from the recent events in at the UK airport.

But if a drone could have a emitting radio signal transmitting up near a UFO for a short time, wonder whether it would be knocked out by any of the fields, interesting to think about all the same.
Another interesting thought...Yes i believe a UFOs force field would disturb the drones ground transmitter signal...... UKs scientists during the early days of World War 2, were using radio interference transmissions that knocked out the radio beams the German aircraft bombers were flying along, that directed them towards a specific target....Those scenarios were called, the battle of the beams..

Mayhem

Zenith
So if ("Yes i believe a UFOs force field would disturb the drones ground transmitter signal") this was the case could it be lets say a A CB radio transmission could be halted by a field that a UFO has in place?

Not just a domestic device but a military device?

TimeFlipper

So if ("Yes i believe a UFOs force field would disturb the drones ground transmitter signal") this was the case could it be lets say a A CB radio transmission could be halted by a field that a UFO has in place?

Not just a domestic device but a military device?

Yes my old friend i know precisely what you are referring to (y);)....
You will also note in some of my recent postings on UFOs, i mentioned what i believe, the fact that they would have on board their crafts a highly sophisticated radio receiver, that obviously would be continually operating if they wanted to receive radio transmissions from Earth, or anywhere else for that matter...

Going back to Radar for an example, that is a system designed to transmit and receive the returned radio beam within milliseconds of each other......The UFOs force field is after all a radio frequency that is transmitted within a certain area only, (around the UFO).....The UFO force field would determine the ultra high frequency of the Laser beam as an attack, and prevent it from penetrating the field, leaving all standard radio frequencies associated with no such threat, to be received, unless the crew of the UFO decided on a full interference blanketing of all radio frequencies ....All within a split second of time :cool::D...

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I think you have hit the nail on the head with your last post "if they wanted to".

This seems to be a contact scenario, if they are coming here for plant based items or cow milk protein im unsure if they have interest in humans per se, other than experiments.

See what happens in the skys:)

TimeFlipper

I think you have hit the nail on the head with your last post "if they wanted to".

This seems to be a contact scenario, if they are coming here for plant based items or cow milk protein im unsure if they have interest in humans per se, other than experiments.

I did add an extra piece of info, when i realised that it wasnt necessarily a laser beam...check it out please..

TimeFlipper

I only brought up the UFO reflecting the laser beam scenario, as a much more wider scenario, IF a UFO was to get close to a passenger aircraft when it was getting ready for landing....Have you ever read or heard of such scenarios, my old friend?

Mayhem

Zenith
Around 20 years ago myself and a friend where walking home and all of a sudden a long bright blue cigar shaped object was visible in the sky, in what seemed to be very close.

It remained there for 10-20 seconds on memory, and vanished my friend looked at me and he was no way a believer and said wtf was that.

While telling the story to other friends both of us were laughed at, but there are other stories for another time.