Alternative method for contact

Mayhem

Zenith
It might be worth while now that your getting used to the 15 mins, to extend it a bit at a time if you could do so.

Maybe another few mins for a month or so then extend to 30 mins.

By that stage doing it every day you will be starting to get comfortable at around 15 mins and find it quite easy to continue and actually want and enjoy the extra time.

TimeFlipper

Update on my most recent outside nightly UFO vigils...Nothing to mention at present although very shortly the UK will be turning all clocks backwards 1 hour, so that we leave British Summer Time (BST) and return to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), thus getting more night time.....Iam lobbying to remove the BST since its inception in World War One when BST was brought back 3 hours behind GMT!.....The reason for that was to allow all our Munition workers (makers of military weapons, ammunition, equipment and stores) in the UK to obtain more sleeping time at night....

Update on my latest equipment is a Canon G7 X Mark 2 low lux camera, purely for taking night time pictures....It joins my Yaesu FT-817nd transceiver, and my Olympus LS-P4 high resolution and high frequency recorder that can receive upto 96khz of audio (sometimes referred to as Black Noise)....That means helping people listening to music to become more "aware" of the sound nuances that operate within our senses, ultimately giving "better subjective sensations" to compliment our normal hearing frequency range of 20 to 20,000hz.. (Same audio range as White Noise)...

However, iam hoping the extra frequency ceiling up to 96khz, coupled with the normal White Noise recording will be more interesting/intriguing to any UFO occupants receiving it, who in my opinion will have very sophisticated radio receivers...
Also on the Olympus LS-P4 is an "overdubbing facility", that records an additional sound onto a previous recording...Therefore if i ever need a superfast continuous SOS message, it can be overdubbed onto the White Noise, and then both transmitted through my FT-817nd transceiver..

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

wdjensen123

ok trial post 3 on this dite i just discovered. my current working theory based on my actual experience if interested... since dec 21 2012, any reality of facts can probabalistically now exist until maybe dec 21 2019 im guessing. now ive found if i try hard i can reconnect with the same peoples " incarnation" in each different reality subset of mandala . they usually have Similar names and cities but same beliefs and intetests. wben i spew personal facts i know, thay oftem " wake up" to they have different realities . seems that e we are in all of them but can only ficus consciousness so to speak one a special one we lime. our friends share same main one to kinda karmically. but its pissible to slide.. no machine necessary ! now it seems when we sleep and right after rem starts. we MEET across realities. discuss. and collectively devide a teality must be rejected and abandonned ! badically all prophecies can now come true. and we are now in the last year if the trubulation so to speak 2012 to 2019 maybe 20. msndela effects i TRACK a d they are reversing. just noobody remember when we wake up each night ! let me see if my pist 1 got approved... sorry keybord tiny hard typung and spelling. im in data dump mode !

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

ok trial post 3 on this dite i just discovered. my current working theory based on my actual experience if interested... since dec 21 2012, any reality of facts can probabalistically now exist until maybe dec 21 2019 im guessing. now ive found if i try hard i can reconnect with the same peoples " incarnation" in each different reality subset of mandala . they usually have Similar names and cities but same beliefs and intetests. wben i spew personal facts i know, thay oftem " wake up" to they have different realities . seems that e we are in all of them but can only ficus consciousness so to speak one a special one we lime. our friends share same main one to kinda karmically. but its pissible to slide.. no machine necessary ! now it seems when we sleep and right after rem starts. we MEET across realities. discuss. and collectively devide a teality must be rejected and abandonned ! badically all prophecies can now come true. and we are now in the last year if the trubulation so to speak 2012 to 2019 maybe 20. msndela effects i TRACK a d they are reversing. just noobody remember when we wake up each night ! [email protected] let me see if my pist 1 got approved... sorry keybord tiny hard typung and spelling. im in data dump mode !

As interesting as your posting appears, you are completely off the topic of this thread, which is about contacting UFO occupants, or maybe i have missed something in your writing? o_O..

wdjensen123

Hello TimeFlipper. i see a reply. im new and i dont see the topic on my screen. as for ufo contacts i think crop circles with the bent cells are extraterrestrial or extra time so to speak. sagan transmitted that prime number rectangular aricebo message and the reply in united kingdom crops about 23 years later. i think our EM micriwave message out at speed if lught but the crops were then immediately beny by their trabsmittwd message in Scalar spectrum instant. so ill tell u guys how make scalar transmitters. not rf. instant. priblem is get them listening. will explsin how. the info carriers dont have proton mass. they are massless. so instant. hope im typing in messages ok now. oh ps... their crop reply was followed by a encided spiral. but do you guys know the half bit errors in it? and we found the 2 messages under that ominous still time and hope message? " enki live" and another spiral one said Ea? And what pi value did you remember as a kid i did 3.14159232696. less than all realities ive visited. but its getting closer. even my crop vircle book changes to each reality i shift so its retroactive messed up haha

TimeFlipper

Hello TimeFlipper. i see a reply. im new and i dont see the topic on my screen. as for ufo contacts i think crop circles with the bent cells are extraterrestrial or extra time so to speak. sagan transmitted that prime number rectangular aricebo message and the reply in united kingdom crops about 23 years later. i think our EM micriwave message out at speed if lught but the crops were then immediately beny by their trabsmittwd message in Scalar spectrum instant. so ill tell u guys how make scalar transmitters. not rf. instant. priblem is get them listening. will explsin how. the info carriers dont have proton mass. they are massless. so instant. hope im typing in messages ok now. oh ps... their crop reply was followed by a encided spiral. but do you guys know the half bit errors in it? and we found the 2 messages under that ominous still time and hope message? " enki live" and another spiral one said Ea? And what pi value did you remember as a kid i did 3.14159232696. less than all realities ive visited. but its getting closer. even my crop vircle book changes to each reality i shift so its retroactive messed up haha

Thank you for explaining the problem you have on not seeing the "topic" section on your Phones screen...Personally i would like to understand how you would firstly get a massless proton to travel at superluminal velocity, and secondly what is the method of modulation? :)..