Alternative method for contact

wdjensen123

Hello TimeFlipper. i see a reply. im new and i dont see the topic on my screen. as for ufo contacts i think crop circles with the bent cells are extraterrestrial or extra time so to speak. sagan transmitted that prime number rectangular aricebo message and the reply in united kingdom crops about 23 years later. i think our EM micriwave message out at speed if lught but the crops were then immediately beny by their trabsmittwd message in Scalar spectrum instant. so ill tell u guys how make scalar transmitters. not rf. instant. priblem is get them listening. will explsin how. the info carriers dont have proton mass. they are massless. so instant. hope im typing in messages ok now. oh ps... their crop reply was followed by a encided spiral. but do you guys know the half bit errors in it? and we found the 2 messages under that ominous still time and hope message? " enki live" and another spiral one said Ea? And what pi value did you remember as a kid i did 3.14159232696. less than all realities ive visited. but its getting closer. even my crop vircle book changes to each reality i shift so its retroactive messed up haha
Thank you for explaining the problem you have on not seeing the "topic" section on your Phones screen...Personally i would like to understand how you would firstly get a massless proton to travel at superluminal velocity, and secondly what is the method of modulation? :)..
oops, i mean massless Photon. sorry. ok ive connected with Sonix he just emailed me, so ill probably not post here again. but heres a folder dropbox, scans of my labbook pages... before, experiences In that dec 21 2912 singularity, and back to normal after, a a small proof. I guess as consolation. Good luck all, open minds, we come out of this soon. I might repost in a nelsom mandela effects board by a fione broome, or something, kinder ppl over there :

if you feel really dizzy, wifi crashes, reboots, need sw updates, that means youre reality shifting, always for the better now. you may see Pi change if you memorize it now. . ill let sonix keep u up to date. drink water !

bill jensen

wdjensen123

Hello TimeFlipper. i see a reply. im new and i dont see the topic on my screen. as for ufo contacts i think crop circles with the bent cells are extraterrestrial or extra time so to speak. sagan transmitted that prime number rectangular aricebo message and the reply in united kingdom crops about 23 years later. i think our EM micriwave message out at speed if lught but the crops were then immediately beny by their trabsmittwd message in Scalar spectrum instant. so ill tell u guys how make scalar transmitters. not rf. instant. priblem is get them listening. will explsin how. the info carriers dont have proton mass. they are massless. so instant. hope im typing in messages ok now. oh ps... their crop reply was followed by a encided spiral. but do you guys know the half bit errors in it? and we found the 2 messages under that ominous still time and hope message? " enki live" and another spiral one said Ea? And what pi value did you remember as a kid i did 3.14159232696. less than all realities ive visited. but its getting closer. even my crop vircle book changes to each reality i shift so its retroactive messed up haha

oops, i mean massless Photon. sorry. ok ive connected with Sonix he just emailed me, so ill probably not post here again. but heres a folder dropbox, scans of my labbook pages... before, experiences In that dec 21 2912 singularity, and back to normal after, a a small proof. I guess as consolation. Good luck all, open minds, we come out of this soon. I might repost in a nelsom mandela effects board by a fione broome, or something, kinder ppl over there :

if you feel really dizzy, wifi crashes, reboots, need sw updates, that means youre reality shifting, always for the better now. you may see Pi change if you memorize it now. . ill let sonix keep u up to date. drink water !

bill jensen
oops dec 21, 2012

wdjensen123

oops, sorry, i wanted to type " photon"...."massless photon", what tesla called "dark light"... , may travel infinite to 0 velocity, to -infinity speed ( ie forward or backwards in time). im not a theoretician, experimentalist only. Im trying to use known words to explain my experimental findings of 5 years of experiments since my last existing post, all are gone now. It deems for every 3d material known particle of specific charge or magnetism, ive observed a Massless version. all i surmise is that 3d matter can interconvert to a massless "spiritual" version is subjected to extreme conditions, i typed it all in another thread, dont know which. Bill Jensen near seattle.. im trying to explain it, but i cant see what thread im on. this is answers, can you search my posts to read it, and ask more questions ? thank you.

TimeFlipper

oops, sorry, i wanted to type " photon"...."massless photon", what tesla called "dark light"... , may travel infinite to 0 velocity, to -infinity speed ( ie forward or backwards in time). im not a theoretician, experimentalist only. Im trying to use known words to explain my experimental findings of 5 years of experiments since my last existing post, all are gone now. It deems for every 3d material known particle of specific charge or magnetism, ive observed a Massless version. all i surmise is that 3d matter can interconvert to a massless "spiritual" version is subjected to extreme conditions, i typed it all in another thread, dont know which. Bill Jensen near seattle.. im trying to explain it, but i cant see what thread im on. this is answers, can you search my posts to read it, and ask more questions ? thank you.

Are you not aware that a massless Photon is what makes up an electromagnetic carrier wave?

wdjensen123

Are you not aware that a massless Photon is what makes up an electromagnetic carrier wave?
Hello ! What if a (debroglie) wave particle duality not only regular our 3d world, of massed matter ( example, a photon)...

in a theoretical "spirit" world, but the "scalar spectrun "particle- wave" scalar photon, had its particle incarnation as massless to our 3d world, and existed outside of time to our observation. Im an experimentalist with no good words for these things.

Thats kind of how im trying to say our em photons have a mass that never vanishes. Im not stuck on my description, as yours is more conventional of course.

I suggest this merely to explain these scalar energy packets appear to have no speed limit, in 3d matter (copper) wire travel about pi over two times our speed of lught as is in the 1899 1900 notebooks but if fly Off the wire, acelerate to Any speed, any ONE direction, and prefer infinite speed and + or - one unit of infinite speed. trying to say, forward and backwards in time where to us observing seems like it experiences 1 sec per sec OR minus 1 second per second. I know thats a lousy explanation. that time rate is Not what i would term Experiential time rate. as if you were in a space time ship moving with that type of scalar energy packet. errr...

TimeFlipper

Hello ! What if a (debroglie) wave particle duality not only regular our 3d world, of massed matter ( example, a photon)...

in a theoretical "spirit" world, but the "scalar spectrun "particle- wave" scalar photon, had its particle incarnation as massless to our 3d world, and existed outside of time to our observation. Im an experimentalist with no good words for these things.

Thats kind of how im trying to say our em photons have a mass that never vanishes. Im not stuck on my description, as yours is more conventional of course.

I suggest this merely to explain these scalar energy packets appear to have no speed limit, in 3d matter (copper) wire travel about pi over two times our speed of lught as is in the 1899 1900 notebooks but if fly Off the wire, acelerate to Any speed, any ONE direction, and prefer infinite speed and + or - one unit of infinite speed. trying to say, forward and backwards in time where to us observing seems like it experiences 1 sec per sec OR minus 1 second per second. I know thats a lousy explanation. that time rate is Not what i would term Experiential time rate. as if you were in a space time ship moving with that type of scalar energy packet. errr...

No disrespect to you at all, when i made my comment about the massless Photon, it was to inform you that it is in fact, an Electromagnet Carrier Wave...Yes it does travel from zero to luminal velocity extremely quickly, and i took into consideration your concept on "spiritual matters"....

I dont go along with your idea of a "Scalar Spectrum Particle Wave Scalar Photon"....Iam being pedantic now when i explain a definition of a scalar wave as being any wave except for being an electromagnetic wave.. .An acoustic wave is a type of scalar wave, as it is not an EM wave, a pressure wave in water, is not an EM wave....Iam describing a true Scalar-Wave as an Electroacoustic, Wave that theoretically can travel at superluminal velocities, and could be in use today by the 3 countries i already mentioned!!.....Theoretically at present an EM wave cannot exceed luminal velocity..

Iam certain you will continue to postulate on many matters, however our members and myself want to see from you how we can actually build something to experiment with, therefore i will not be replying on this thread anymore until then, i have already stated my own thoughts, and look forward to seeing something practical from you, leaving our other members to talk theories with you. Cheers :)..