Alternative method for contact

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I have been pondering over whether or not it's worth it to set my CB antenna up on the roof, because I'm on the fence on if my CB radio will work properly given I live in a very mountainous area. It may not be worth it no matter how high I get my antenna to be, and it may not be worth the money.

Since I still want to make contact with aliens to achieve my goals, I'm considering finding an alternative method. I may end up trying to contact Steven Greer by Email, and if I do, I'll need to find a way to explain to him that I'm interested in this without mentioning to him the fact that I want to travel back in time and change history. I mention Steven Greer because he seems to be an expert on alien contact, and I saw clips of him on YouTube in which he hints at some form of meditation.

Any suggestions?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What do you want to change?
A bunch of things, very different from what most people who stumble across Paranormalis tend to want to change. I want to change important things, a lot of which are unrelated to my past actions.

Cirrus

A bunch of things, very different from what most people who stumble across Paranormalis tend to want to change. I want to change important things, a lot of which are unrelated to my past actions.

Theoretically, if you change the important things then other important things (potentially far worse) may take their place. It's a domino effect that you can't really stop and understand until you travel back to your own time.

Granted, you might be in luck and nothing bad will take the place of the important things you changed or, even better, the world and your time might benefit from your actions. But it's a coin flip.

Maybe that's why there's probably more "observers" out there than people actually messing with timelines.

Cirrus

@Cirrus - Good point. That point right there is precisely why I want to contact aliens for time travel, and not go it alone.

Who says the aliens will get it right? Even if the aliens are a Type III on the Kardashev Scale, they are still likely just as flawed as we are in terms of negotiating the probabilities of time travel. They would have to be able to calculate and predict all probabilities of an action and be able to present a map for following the best course with the least risk. There is almost no way they can develop such a calculation because the possibilities are in-and-of themselves infinite in nature.

You're better off going back to the past, convincing Hitler that he should live his life out as an artist, and rolling the dice hoping that this action doesn't create a worse outcome.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Cirrus - That may be true with some aliens, but not all. There is the Akashic record, where everything known to exist in the mind or in physical form is stored. Also, there are so many probabilities and variables out there that I'll find a way to achieve the best possible outcomes. If you don't dream big, what's the use of dreaming? I'm going to take my chances.

TieDieHippie

I have been pondering over whether or not it's worth it to set my CB antenna up on the roof, because I'm on the fence on if my CB radio will work properly given I live in a very mountainous area. It may not be worth it no matter how high I get my antenna to be, and it may not be worth the money.

Since I still want to make contact with aliens to achieve my goals, I'm considering finding an alternative method. I may end up trying to contact Steven Greer by Email, and if I do, I'll need to find a way to explain to him that I'm interested in this without mentioning to him the fact that I want to travel back in time and change history. I mention Steven Greer because he seems to be an expert on alien contact, and I saw clips of him on YouTube in which he hints at some form of meditation.

Any suggestions?