Am designing my first radionics machine. Who knows about using vacuum tubes (triodes), and special coils?

BobbyBoyNYC

Am designing my first radionics machine. Who knows about using vacuum tubes (triodes), and special coils, either in antenna or oscillator? I understand these, along with a steel chassis, generate fields or frequencies that affect humans most strongly. I need to heal my cancer.

titorite

Nyc.... what kind of cancer and how far along? I own a couple of rife machines. Ive let others use my machines and methods... its more than just the machines
But they are a primary driver.

Im located upstate , about 15 miles south of plattsburgh.

To he frank my track record with helping folks is only about 50/50 however i think those odds are a hell of alot better than "go home and make your final arrangements". Feel free to message me.

Peaceseeker

Hello Bobby,

i am sorry to hear that You have Cancer. Some in my family have died from Cancer, Cancer has effected many in my family, and still does. It unfortunately effects so many on this Planet. I'm still uncertain why there has not been a Cure for it yet, especially with the science capability that mankind has in this particular Time era...

I like what Titorite said, I would most definitely take him up on his offer of help, if I were You. The more options to save Your life, the better.

As for the "radionics machine" , this is the first time i have heard of such. Though i did find a video on Youtube, if the link i place here , for some reason , does not work for You, the video is titled "Radionics 101 | How To Build A Radionics Machine" and their channel is "shadow zone productions" . i did not watch the video, nor have heard of their channel, til now, yet it seems he has a list of all that is needed, and the video shows how to create one.

I Wish You Well in Your Journey to Heal Your body from the Cancer. And I do, truly Hope that You can be Healed.

Stay Strong. And keep a door open to those that offer Help, such as Titorite. I hope You don't mind me saying all i did.

Peace be with You. May You Be Healed Soon. Peace.

Last edited:

BobbyBoyNYC

Nyc.... what kind of cancer and how far along? I own a couple of rife machines. Ive let others use my machines and methods... its more than just the machines
But they are a primary driver.

Im located upstate , about 15 miles south of plattsburgh.

To he frank my track record with helping folks is only about 50/50 however i think those odds are a hell of alot better than "go home and make your final arrangements". Feel free to message me.
Hello, thanks for the offer. I'm on Staten Island, struggling to survive, think I have cancer under control, using Beljanski alkaloids and other natural tactics. I am interested in Elopic energy, Orgone, and other aspects of Radionics. As a beginning ham radio amateur, I am just getting my feet wet with this. Do you have any schematic for a Rife machine? I'm not going to build one, just understand how they work. I am studying exotic coil designs for this purpose, to build my own devices.

TimeFlipper

Hi Bobby, i hope our family member titorite will not consider this an unnecessary intrusion into your question placed to him..
I have been a UK licensed amateur radio operator for many years and my interest in the hobby goes back to my early teens, hence my reply to you..

A few years back i was reading a topic on how "radio waves" were involved in treating upto 10 guys all at once, although it wasnt actually the radio wave that successfully healed 98% of the guys, it was the audio source placed into the microphone section of a radio transmitter which consisted of a specific frequency of square-wave pulses...

Iam presuming that Rife frequencies were used, particularly selected for the resonant frequencies of prostate cancer....The actual Radio transmitter used was very similar to a CB transceiver operating in the 27Mhz frequency, which would have been a physically "non burning frequency"...

The process involved 10 guys sat in a closed room together, and the radio transmitter "antenna" placed in very close contact to the guys...The radio transmitter would then be heavily over-modulated (from a small amplifier) by the square-wave pulses, a standard voice sound should represent no more that 50% of the modulation or the vocal output will become distorted)...

There was no information on how long each therapy session would last, maybe one hour at a time, two or three times per day, for several weeks perhaps...IMHO a basic CB transceiver would be capable of safely transmitting those audio frequencies, as they only have about a four watt RF output...You can purchase a CB very cheaply and a square-wave generator can be used for free off the internet....I believe that most of the different cancer types tend to be within a frequency range of 2100 to 2300Hz, you could double check that on the Rife cancer frequencies, or ideally consult titorite :)..

Twin Starfire

Am designing my first radionics machine. Who knows about using vacuum tubes (triodes), and special coils, either in antenna or oscillator? I understand these, along with a steel chassis, generate fields or frequencies that affect humans most strongly. I need to heal my cancer.
Hey BobbyBoyNYC. I'm not the guy who can answer your questions, but I'm def interested in following your radionics device design project.

KUMAYRE

Hello, thanks for the offer. I'm on Staten Island, struggling to survive, think I have cancer under control, using Beljanski alkaloids and other natural tactics. I am interested in Elopic energy, Orgone, and other aspects of Radionics. As a beginning ham radio amateur, I am just getting my feet wet with this. Do you have any schematic for a Rife machine? I'm not going to build one, just understand how they work. I am studying exotic coil designs for this purpose, to build my own devices.

KUMAYRE

Hi I'm sorry for that. But I can recommending use vitamin B17. Do not search any stores or online. because you can find them. But you can get vitamin B17 from apple seeds and apricot seeds. Also make your search on youtube and you can get many information about vitamin B17.

Trekkie

Best ask nasa after all they designed the Apollo command module and international space station with tin foil , an empty egg box and bit of old hoover ,their your expert's