Am I a time traveller from 2120?

Starlite

Am I a time traveller from 2120?

I doubt very much I would be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that claim. But humour me and help me find a time machine that was left behind in this time period and it's whereabouts hidden within posts on this forum. Will you help me?

Starlite

Maybe you should ask "The_Observer" how he passed my time traveler test.
I'm only interested in locating the whereabouts of a time travel device in fact that's what I've been tasked to do. I believe the members here can help me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm only interested in locating the whereabouts of a time travel device in fact that's what I've been tasked to do. I believe the members here can help me.

Maybe you didn't understand my statement. So I'll explain. In order to pass my time traveler test, one would need a time machine to do so.

Starlite

Maybe you didn't understand my statement. So I'll explain. In order to pass my time traveler test, one would need a time machine to do so.
No you don't understand my statement, I don't care if you believe I am or I'm not. If it's speed the process up let's go with I'm not.

I'm taskd with locating the whereabouts of a time machine, whose location I believe can be found in posts on this very forum.

Mayhem

Zenith
No you don't understand my statement, I don't care if you believe I am or I'm not. If it's speed the process up let's go with I'm not.

I'm taskd with locating the whereabouts of a time machine, whose location I believe can be found in posts on this very forum.

There's a lot of posts on this forum, a hint be handy?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Your post reminds me of the old saying: " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

Of course it also occurred to me that maybe you are a bot. You have my condolences if you are a Democrat.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When I left 2120 history had it, Donald Trump did a second term.

The shitshow changes daily. I'm still waiting for the CIA to join the stage. It's funny how Antifa is at the scene of every violent protest. With pictures of Antifa members at the Capitol too. Yet they are completely ignored by the Democrats. Perhaps Antifa is the CIA.