amazing real story

Sergiu

(my native language is not english)
OK going short, a friend have found out he has cancer, he whas a canabis consumer ....
i did grown weed for money(ilegal) i stoped growin for safety reasons! when this man found out he has cancer,(my wife got cancer died, i starte searching for cures if only i known what i know)
Documentary Videos on Cannabis oil - www.CureYourOwnCancer.org
marijuana oil: first you need cbd marijuana(medical marijuana) this marijuana strain have very litle thc-the substance that gets you high and 19%-24% cbd the substance that dosent affects you in anyway but has amazing healingproperties!
i told him to grow has nothing to lose he trusted me also he belived in this.. we grown the weed at his place using led lamps big pots...etc very perfect growing
made the oil with solvet...etc
1:you stop eating meat! eggs! fish! anything form living things (animal tipe)
2: you eat only raw food fruits vegetables seeds ...so on
3:lots and lost of vitamins and huge amounts of vitamine c!(injected)
4:eek:xigen treatmetn or hiperbaric chamber, this one he bought VERY IMPORTANT
The Shallow Dive Hyperbaric Chamber New E Series Free Shipping Made in USA | eBay
5: the most important marijuana oild intens treatmetn 4-5 servings a day
3 months pancreas cancer cured .
ok its quite expensive all this inspecialy the procuring of canabis oil his parents gave all the money it whas nedeed

MY PLAN i whant to build the mrv and other schematics...i am trained in meditation..
I whant to go back in time and cure my wife bring her back ......its not as simple as it sound regardning the cure and the late period of her cancer ....but i will try whay not..... i know its possible

titorite

Buy a GB 4000 rife machine, Follow the instructions of operation, Save that life. Do the cannibus oil as well, and switch the water out for ozonated water. Also an all raw food diet.